Women with women sex. (Clint's wife)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Clint, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Clint

Clint New Member

Hello,
    I'm Clint's wife and wanted to ask a question about women pleasing each other.
    I will admit I am a born again Christian but sexually un-inhibited.
    Question: In Romans 1: 1-26 it says that certain people did away with respecting and worshiping God and turned to ignorance of worshiping images they made of animals (crazy at best - animals obviously are not anywhere near being like God) and so God turned them over to do that which is against nature/natural ways of sexual intimacy and they lusted and had sex man with man and woman with woman.
    I always thought it wrong to be a full blown lesbian, but don't see it wrong/sin to please my girlfriend and her please me. I mean, we're not lesbians and not going to marry each other...we do love our husbands.
    Is it anyway possible that women like us can please each other and it not be sin??
    King David, written he was a man after God's own heart had many wives and concubines he had sexual intimacy with. Makes me wonder why it would be wrong for me and my girlfriend to please each other sexually.
    WELCOME any comments from members here!,
    Thanks!
    Clint's wife Cheryl

2. Paula

Gold Member

Me: I am just BI

3. just4fun

Gold Member

In mind if you feel guilty about it. Its not right. If you don't feel guilty then your good.

4. XR_Vixen

XR_Vixen Member

I don't see sexual preference as black or white. It's a spectrum, and where you fall on it is up to you... No one said you have to be only gay or straight. If you feel like you have to answer to your God about it though, then that's a whole separate issue.

5. Meee

Gold Member

Anyone can rationalize it any way they want. For example, God caused women to have sex with women. So, women having sex with women was God's will.

Isn't that fun? Now you try one.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Perfect response....:)

7. Northside

Gold Member

Get real. This is not the place to seek religious counseling! You might find a lot of rationalization but c'mon we come here to discuss sex not the Bible.

8. Meee

Gold Member

Edit: Post removed. Never mind.

#8 Meee, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  9. Clint

Clint New Member

I know, but my question is actually about BOTH sex and the Bible....what it says about it,-so I can know where I stand.

10. sandwich

Gold Member

I am not an athiest, and I do believe in creation, so being that God made bodies and sex, I don't see a problem with talking about it on a sex forum. There has been a little religious talk here and there on this forum, so maybe you could find the threads where it has come up, see who posted the comments and then ask them if they would engage in a private dialog about it. I don't mean that I think such a discussion should be private...I just think you might find more meaningful responses that way.

11. mikko

mikko New Member

There are a few difficulties I have with trying to validate one's sexual preferences through reference to the bible.

Sexual relations other than hetero predate anything the bible says, and are practiced in cultures that have no biblical attachment.

Both testaments are full of contradictions.

The old testament in particular depicts a good who is jealous, vindictive, capricious and misogynistic.

12. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Very complicated issue. But I understand why you would ask it here. It is tough to get the "sexual" side of this question. Sex is about intimacy. That is why sex is so important to marriage. A successful marriage requires intimacy. It seems to me that your point is that the relationship between women can be so intimate as to warrant sex.

The question is whether or not that intimacy can be shared without damaging or threatening the intimacy that you have with your spouse. If it does then your vows to your spouse should trump any other desires.

13. Clint

Clint New Member

Thanks!! Appreciate your help!

14. Clint

Clint New Member

Thank you for such a candid and honest answer! It's a good one.

15. Meee

Gold Member

I think it's time to point out that this profile still says single, even though he or she took the time today to edit the profile by adding an avatar from a Pipe underwear ad. Something tells me this thread is a test to see if we're paying attention.

#15 Meee, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  16. backcheck64

Gold Member

First off, I AM athiest....I'm not dumb enough to buy into the whole god crap. I believe in proven science. And homosexuality is not a choice, it's genetic. I know a bunch, all of them have said "do you think I want to be this way?" Therefore, if you beleive in a man in the sky controling everything, he wanted those men and women that way, therefore NO SIN. Why shouldn't they be able to be together? Why not marry? It'll have no baring on my marriage. I'm as straight as they come, always dated the hottest babes, married one 25 yrs ago, why should that change if a woman wants to be with a woman or man with man? Now if you're a born again christian, sex is for procreation only, not recreation. BUT if she lies with anyone else, you may stone her to death.

17. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Good pick up.

"Clint" and/or "Mrs Clint" your profile and past posts do not match up with this thread. Maybe you would be wise to update your profile to say you're married, not single at the very least.

18. Clint

Clint New Member

We fixed our profile. It's been 2-years since we were on here. Please bare with us and be nice towards us. MOST of you have been very nice but a couple have not. There's no need in being anything but nice. We're on here for the right reasons and only appreciate kind responses....you don't have to agree 100% in your replies. That's understandable.
    Thanks..

19. Clint

Clint New Member

Wanted to correct that part....God gave them over to their lusts,- man with man and woman with woman doing those things which are not natural....HE did this because they were being stupid and creating and also worshiping images of animals they themselves created and gave no respect to God. Curious if the sex part is OK to please each other...not the all-out being gay thing. I just don't believe you have to be gay to pleasure the same sex.

20. Clint

Clint New Member

We fixed our profile. It's been 2-years since we were on here. Please bare with us and be nice towards us.