Women who Tease

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by GabCNesbitt, Aug 30, 2006.

1. GabCNesbitt

GabCNesbitt New Member

I don´t know what it is, but haughty women and thise that tease are so sexy. An average girl who knows how to flaunt her sexuality, yet isn´t promiscuous and ´easy` is just my biggest turn on.

I must be about the only guy who hates one night stands - girls who strip off too quickly and are too keen are such a trun off. I think it´s Tupa (and no, I´m not a big fan of his) who said ´Girl I don´t want to sound sleazy but tease me, I don´t want to hit the sack easily´.

Girls who treat sex as a privilege - those that make me wait a while and get all hot and heavy, then don´t put out are the best. Who deliberately tease and use their femininity to get what they want...and make me practically beg them for sex. :bow

I´m not into female domination, btw, no whips or chains, none of this ´tease and denial´, I like sex, but it´s a lot better and more passionate when there´s a big build up to it.

Am I alone in this or just a mentalist?! :uhh:

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, I totally agree! I've been teasing my man for almost 29 years now One of these days I'm gonna give him some. :lol
    j/k - Welcome to :sf! You sound like you'll fit in just fine here. (PS - my Grandma came over here from Glasgow in 1912. Lovely country!)

:rose

3. catfish

catfish New Member

quote Gab C
    Girls who treat sex as a privilege - those that make me wait a while and get all hot and heavy, then don´t put out are the best. Who deliberately tease and use their femininity to get what they want...and make me practically beg them for sex.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first you made sense, I dont like it too fast either, as I like to
    build her up slowly.

BUT

When she acts like its a privelege after you have done everything
    you can and she has flaunted her ass.
    then its time to boot her ass.:brow

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I agree...make 'em want it..... but don't be a bitch about it. I have had the privilege of knowing one man who let me know that my teasing worked..... and that he loved it...... quite a compliment to me.

5. bunnycat

bunnycat New Member

sometimes I tease sometimes not Depends on the mood.................................................................

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well, that is essentially my philosophical approach to sex, but it isn't because I would be "teasing" anyone, per se, it's because I would like to get to know someone a little first. I would prefer that a dating relationship eventually lead to something much bigger and better, and for that to happen you have to figure out beforehand whether or not the two of you are compatible. Sex detracts from that. So there would definitely be a big build-up :brow

7. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

The mind is the largest and most active sex tool.....Use it!!!

Tease the senses, visual stimulation works well with most men....

Touching goes a long way too.....

I have had many sexually charged night with others, and we never actually had sex......but the "juices" were flowing like a river.....

8. GabCNesbitt

GabCNesbitt New Member

Thanks, Glasgow´s had a bad reputation in the past - with No Mean City, sectarianism, but it´s a great place to live, IMHO!

As for the other replies, I think women are generally the boss in a relationship and I suppose I like the submission element...I quite like, mean, bossy lasses who are in control. :bow

9. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I tease alot. But it ususally means that I want sex

10. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

I love to tease my boyfriend. Doing little things like bending over in front of him in little shorts, purposely making my nipples hard in a wifebeater, or rubbing my legs (he loves long legs). I love giving him a boner lol.

11. Lily_Will

Lily_Will New Member

I've always been marked out as a tease but I do really think alot of men like the chase. I'm not one for tease and denial either what's the point when you both know what you want right?