Women who quietly orgasm

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Alwayslearningsex, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I have had sex with this woman a few times and I enjoy doing it with her except I have no idea what is going on. She always said she came a couple of times, a few times, but there are no signs of orgasms. she says she is a quiet cummer. Is she doing this to keep a guy around or what?. Ladies, can you educate me on this? Men too.
    My experience was always to notice tightening of the vagina, extra wetness,vocal, breathing, etc.

lustydesire likes this.
  2. Rosa_g

well she could be saving your ego and saying she does when she isnt..... its a poss

she could be a silent cumming as she has said...

personally you'd know when I was cumming :D

3. JonJo

Gold Member

Got to agree with Rosa re your ego , or that she, your partner, obviously not Rosa, is in fact a silent cummer.

In 26 six years of 'activity' I have never come, or cum, across one.

I do know that in churches they have silent organists when practising - thought I'd throw a little joke in there to 'lighten things up', perhaps I should have thrown it out.

There are of course the opposite, super noisy fakers but I think that once you've experience a few real ones, with the attendant physical results, you stand a good chance of spotting a faker.

Don't understand why they should fake because if they want the relationship to continue all they are doing is deprive themselves by not (tactfully) enlightening their partner as to how (changed that from where, we know where) he is going 'wrong'.

lustydesire likes this.
  4. NedF

Verified Gold Member

I agree it could be she is trying to spare hurting you! Keep in mind it may not be you that is the issue (if there is one). A woman needs to be in the right place physically, emotionally and psychologically to allow herself to get to that place. Some never get there, and some get there later in thier life.

When the time is right try to broach the the subject and be willing to take your time. I can't tell you how many times my wife has tapped me out because she knew shw wasn't going to get there that night (often due to booze or being too tired).

luvbug likes this.
  5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I personally have come across a silent cummer but there were other signs such as the rush of wetness or the " lock up" where everything sort of stiffens and her mouth is open like she is about to yell but no sound. I've also had someone loud the whole time and says she came several times...In the end I have no idea what I am talking about , I don't have a clue. But it seems there is always some sort of sign so maybe she is protecting your ego or.....hers. I had a friend that has only had a handful of orgasms her entire life and a couple of them came while she was sleeping and she woke up with her hands between her legs as she lay on her side and she was cumming. Believe me she tries everything. Even went to the doctor. It just doesn't happen to her. I had another friend that never had an orgasm but them one day she was having anal sex while she rubbed her clit and came for the first time and now that's the only way she has gotten off. And she is in her 30's. So maybe she is like that and is embarrassed because she thinks she has a problem

luvbug likes this.
  6. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

After 27 years of marriage my wife still doesn't make a sound when she orgasms. I don't know why.

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I've known a couple. And yes I can tell, quiet, or not.

xx

8. woodster

Verified Gold Member

my wife is not much of a moaner...perhaps because my cock is in her mouth often before she cums...she is a fan if cumming on my tongue not my cock so i give her what she needs with pleasure and often times i finish off in her lovely sex hole. sometimes she does coax a nice load of cum from me at the same time her bottom tightens up around my face and tongue a litl...that is extra special

Mittimer likes this.
  9. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Another thing to consider is technique... What's works good for woman A may not work for woman B. The only way to find out is talk about it. Encourage her to let you know if she really likes your current technique (a moan or two, tap morose code on your head, smoke signals...).

10. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

Sometimes I am silent, others quite loud...depends on my mood, state of mind, etc, and not necessarily the intensity of the orgasms. I have multiples, but my guy always knows--bc I tighten up and my whole body sort of shudders and it's obvious on my face.

John W likes this.
  11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't know about Canadian women but most Australian women are quiet (I had one who wasn't). My wife is quiet too and always has been, but is very orgasmic. One woman I had an affair with and who orgasmed quietly every time explained it as the quietness of concentration. Whenever I came across a vocal woman I half-suspected they were faking all the noice and carry-on (except the one Australian women who really came and really loudly, and was terriby embarrassed and explained to me that it had been a long time for her).

12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Is she just silent but other indicators take place (increased wetness, breathing rate, &c)? If literally nothing is going on then I would be VERY suspicious of her assertion that she has orgasmed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there always some sort of physical indication of climax being reached?

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I will correct you that you're wrong and there doesn't have to be significantly increased wetness beyond normal, female sexual arousal wetness (women are wet well before orgasm), and breathing may increase but not noticeably, and a flush may or may not indicate an orgasm (it may indicate nearly but not quite orgasm). One give-away is increased clitoral sensitivity for a while or a moment. My silent woman I had the affair with stayed very sensitive after her orgasm for some time and we usually had to wait before we could have intercourse. My wife also gets sensitive but only for a moment. You shouldn't test out sensitivity because it hurts, but sometimes it may happen if you accidentally touch the clitoris.

With so many variables to women's arousal the only, sure sign is what a woman tells you.

CaramelLady likes this.
  14. CaramelLady

There can be quiet orgasms.. Sometimes the waves of passion that wash over your body, the intensity of it robs your body of the capacity to cry out. It is all you can do to hold onto even your very consciousness. As your body releases so does your ability to even breathe.....

loves2ride and Lizzie73 like this.
  15. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I'm not quiet ever, really. (In bed or out, haha.) Though I've had a few guys question if/when I came, because it apparently isn't obvious with me. I've only faked it with one guy ever, and that's because he just kinda sucked and I just wanted it to be over.

Regardless, before my current man thing and I ever partook in sexual activities, he'd told me that he tends to be quiet during sex. True to his word, he is rather quiet. I know he's enjoying himself, but it does make me question it at times, lol.

luvbug and CaramelLady like this.
  16. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

She's wet alright. and stiffens a bit but no vaginal con traction / tightening.
    Not all women get tight when orgasming and I know it was orgasming from all the wetness and almost breaking my neck involuntarily and met a quiet one who actually had pulsations inside that triggered an immdediate orgasm on my part.

17. MAMMARYLVR

MAMMARYLVR New Member

My wife is pretty quiet as well. can usually only orgasm with her we vib in a minute or two. She just started getting comfortable recently to include me so we can enjoy together. Pretty quiet, but tightens many times.

18. lbushwalker

Gold Member

This topic kind of throws a different s[in on the "silent business" partner ;)

19. lustydesire

Verified Gold Member

i think she is probably sparing your feelings, it seems like to me she maybe not into sex all that much and just does it for your pleasure. i can't see how a woman can cum without showing any signs.

20. lustydesire

Verified Gold Member

well said, i get rather loud most of the time during sex so it's probably hard to tell if i'm faking or not. very rarely is it fake tho. only times that i do say i did when i didn't was to spare the guys feelings because he was that awful in bed. and for me not to get off with a guy they must have been really really bad in bed. because i cum rather easily and a multiple of times during a session. either that or i have been one very lucky girl to find so many gifted men in bed.