[Ask a Girl] Women who cum quick

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by SexologistHlp, Oct 15, 2014.

1. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

I think after a long time I am finally going to have a sex session with the girl I have been hitting on from last one year :p Indian women are not easy I tell you. I am out of town from last 4 weeks and will meet her after 2 weeks or so. She has agreed to meet me alone in her bedroom :)

Problem is, from our previous discussions I know she comes quickly. I am the kind of guy who would kiss her and kiss her and kiss her then go to her boobs and spend 30 mins there before I go down. I am wondering if she will be able to hold it by then. Another thing with such woman is that once they cum thats it, you don't even get a chance to masturbate on your own forget about any help or sex from her. I at times find them very selfish but unfortunately in the beginning of a relationship thats how most women in India feel about sex. If they are horny they let you do whatever and if they are done the night is over.

I can't be selfish in bed If I don't kiss suck lick and bla bla bla then sex is incomplete for me. We are emotional about each other since I have been behind her for a year now. She loves me too but I am not sure If the door to sexuality will be wide open.

Any tips to deal with such girls in bed will be great help. How to keep her from cumming. I dated a similar girl in the past but she was comfy with me so she would force me to go inside and finish soon coz she can't hold on for long or would do whatever to finish me. But she was madly in love with me. This is a new relation and I don't know how long will it last.

2. Redline1

Gold Member

Dude make her cum several times before you get yours!!! That's what I love to do. My wife gets to cum 2 or 3 times before I get my first one done. But then again that one of my best fetishes. Watching her cum from what I do to her.

Amature and takenguy4more like this.
  3. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

Yes, thats exactly what I used to do with my ex GF. But this girl will most likely not even let me touch her once she comes.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dude do not prejudge her or underestimate the sexual appetite of a horny woman. I have never found yet a woman who on coming once won't go again but if she is over sensitive just give her a little rest then go again and again. Another thing, get in tune with her and go with her desired pace and not yours at least at the beginning of this physical relationship.
    If you satisfy her needs well she will reciprocate lest she lose you ;)

BlueCollar and Redline1 like this.
  5. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

I am sure eventually she will work with me on this and we will have awesome long sessions. I have been in 3 serious relations so far and all three could keep going on and on. But they loved me too so they were willing to work on and not act selfish when they cum.

The special case here is that the girl acts selfish so the moment she is done she would stop although she can come again but I guess I will play my game and give her some more time and comfort to come along. But I was hoping if the girls could help me with a few things I should not do to make her cum.

One trick I am sure I am going to do is when lying on her I am not going to place my dick around her pussy area instead I will be only put pressure on her top body when kissing her. Lets hope atleast she can hold it before we get naked. My worry is what if I don't even get a chance to get her naked :p

6. LordDk

LordDk New Member

Dude, their cums are not like other, a woman could cum 3-4 times in a session, usually at weekends when we got long time, my wife cums 2-3 times in 2 hours. I'm not Hercules, but its a part of our sexual life that she haves several orgasms, atleast 1 before sex. So, dont prejudge much, and tbh, there's no such thing like "a girl cums faster", they cant cum unless you play with her clitoris. So, dont worry, and if she enjoys multiple orgasms, then its a divine gift. If not, then try to arouse her, but dont let her go at the peak, or else it would uncomfortable for her. Good luck and enjoy

Redline1 likes this.
  7. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

Sorry If I did not clarify this before. I know all about multiple orgasms and have had partners who came 3-5 times in a session. The thing is this girl is too sensitive. She told me there was a guy who kept kissing her and she came before even the guy touched her down there. This is a special sensitive case thats the reason why I am here, otherwise usually I advice people :p

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

So use that knowledge wisely but as Lord said do not be tempted to deny her a climax when she is ready or all that will achieve is to leave her frustrated. Also there are other ways she can satisfy your own needs. Don't expect everything or nothing. Each relationship is different a couples need time to know each other.

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I suggest trying a few ways. I met women who orgasm quick and go on, some who need to stop after the first time.
    You may be in for a heck of a ride if she is able to go. A chance to learn and try things.

If she needs a break after the first orgasm, maybe you want to slow down a bit.
    If she is patient and can take the sweet torture of delaying her orgasm, stop, slow down, change position, what and how you do.
    DO take the time to explore her very thoroughly, you may end up with a huge grin, or simply pleased.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I had a girlfriend who came average-quick with an extremely light touch on her clitoris, which was incredibly sensitive. Once she came that was it and she was too sensitive to come again for many hours. Every woman is different and it's selfish to run one, pre-programmed script against them all. I developed a different script for this woman.

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You can always see if she likes orgasm denial. My husband does this to me rarely and it's amazing when I do cum and nearly makes me black out.

Amature and takenguy4more like this.
  12. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

Another issue is that if the girl in her head feels that okay I got my O and the session is over which is how I expect this relation to begin with, this thinking makes it hard for you to use any skills in your favor. I am sure she can take 2-3 or if not cum then at least keep going on but if the girl herself is selfish then obviously there is no action once they get their O.

13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I love that, on myself and doing it if she takes longer.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have never read such a paragraph of gibberish in all my life. Gramatically it's a disaster.

SexologistHlp likes this.
  15. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

I suggest that you meet with her and just let things happen as they will. Then you will have an idea of how it really is with her being with you. That's not to say that you wouldn't be able to make her Cum Fast as others. It's more of a statement of Each particular couple will produce different results with each other than they have with others they've been with in the past. I know it was totally different for me and my husband together than it had been with any other we had been with (in a very good way ;) ).

Just let things happen and see how it goes, then you can plan a strategy for a prolonged session on your next encounter. ;) Then if need be, maybe try t
    easing her some - then stop, and keep doing that here and there on different places of her body - then suddenly stop to keep her orgasm hanging on the edge. (Like AG said...)

16. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

This is the first time in history I think that "making her orgasm quickly" was presented as a problem.
    (Is there such a thing as too quickly, ladies? I feel like that'd be the equivalent of complaining the sex is too good.)

Yeah - no advice or insight here. I think everyone else has those fronts covered.

17. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Actually, to me there is. I personally would rather soak up all the sexy foreplay pleasures beforehand for a good while to build up to the Big O.

Quickie's on the fly like Bend overs, and blow jobs, are ok tho - time is of the essence - totally different thing ;)

18. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well there you have it - I stand erec --- err --- corrected. ;)

19. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Yeah right on, much better that way

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife comes super quick even if I slow her down as much as I can. She's capable of multiples and usually comes again during intercourse (I pace myself against the spreading flush on her breasts), and sometimes we get stuck into it and she comes a few times before intercourse. Many other women i have been with haven't taken a lot of time to orgasm so maybe I have a certain technique. Regardless of how long it takes for a woman to come you can mix it around a bit providing you have a connection with your partner, and you understand that not all women are capable of multiple orgasms in a session, and with some women a second orgasm can be unpleasant.