Women, what would it take for you to sell yourself?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by vouchel, May 5, 2016.

1. vouchel

vouchel New Member

I have a question that I would like to address to the women on the forum.

What would it take for you to sell yourself? What I mean is, under what circumstances would you consider it?

Or, if you would not consider it, what are your reasons?

In other words, what factors would play a part in you either considering it, or not considering it?

2. Shelby

Gold Member

When I was young and dumb I did some really stupid stuff. Now days I can't think of any situation that I would go looking to have sex for more.

3. JonJo

Gold Member

A lot of men can answer that question:
    1) A wedding ring.
    2) A big earner.
    2a) With a bad heart.
    3) A large house/houses
    3a) Large yacht.
    3b) Staff.
    4) New car every year.
    5) Unlimited credit card account.
    6) No pre-nup.
    7) No will.
    8) No children from a previous marriage.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HotForHoney and phish like this.
  4. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

nothing material
    so I guess that means I can't be bought :)

Married M Nh and cutegirl19 like this.
  5. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I wouldn't go for all of that. Having been in a shitty relationship for a long time. I wouldn't sell myself for any amount.

6. cutegirl19

Gold Member

That would never happen no matter what was offered. I have respect for myself.

7. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

i would never disrespect you in anyway
    so can I just borrow you for a little while :p

cutegirl19 likes this.
  8. MeganRocheTG

Gold Member

I feel like I have no shame.. cuz I would sell myself for some money in a heartbeat...
    mostly cuz I haven't had sex in awhile...

9. cutegirl19

Gold Member

You can have me as long as you want :)

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

A pretty black dress and Woody Harrelson lol

11. Meee

Gold Member

The first time I put out for the boyfriend was after a very nice date at a free outdoor music festival. I couldn't possibly be cheaper.

Invigorated, Amature, Shelby and 2 others like this.
  12. Nixie

Gold Member

Maybe the women you're used to, m'dear. But to assume I'd "sell" myself for things as shallow as that makes a mockery of my gender - I'm seriously hoping that was a paraody... ;) xxxx

JonJo, RubyAsh and MeganRocheTG like this.
  13. RubyAsh

Gold Member

That's a very cynical and narrow-minded opinion of women in general, Sir Tiger.
    Thanks goodness I know you're just trying to provoke us :p

For the record, nothing, not even the offers listed above, would make me sell myself.

14. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

I'm not for sale... I'm a free spirited hippie...free love free sex...(of my choice)! However I realize we don't live on love lust and sex alone ...so while I'm not for sale...rent is negotiable! ;-)

Shelby, ply, Married M Nh and 3 others like this.
  15. Amature

Gold Member

I've had jobs I hated and sold my time, or parts of my life I will never get back, way to cheap. I've brought home about $100 a week (in my younger days) for 40 hours of hard work being exposed to chemicals that wrecked my health and probably resulted in my health problems I live with today. But then I've seen ladies that I would gladly paid $100 for a few hours of passion for. I remember offering a beautiful lady $500 for an hour of licking her pussy one time. She of course declined. All I'm saying is if a lady sometimes "gives it up" to someone they like, why not get paid for it if the opportunity presents itself? I'm sure someone will take offense, so I better apologize before hand.

I told a single female friend one time I ran into a girl in town that offered to come home with me and do anything I wanted, all day long, for $200. I asked "Anything" and she replied "Anything!" As soon as she gets done cleaning and mowing the yard, I think I'll have her wax the car and then start painting the house. My friend got so pissed off at me for "Soliciting sex" from strangers she couldn't see my joke. Anyway, my point is, time is money. If you can get paid for something you like to do, go for it!

Invigorated likes this.
  16. Lou_x

Gold Member

17. Amature

Gold Member

I just now watched part of a movie called "Tricked". It is about young girls tricked into a life of prostitution and how they are abused and mistreated by pimps and customers. I want to emphasize that THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD HAD IN MIND when I was talking about it being fine to accept money for sex. I'm thinking more like FWB and giving money to help with rent or a bill.

18. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

No... and I do not accept gifts from men that I am not in a relationship with. Pay my own bills and if I get in a bind, I will find a way to get out of it. I am not being judgmental of those that do. If someone offers you "gift" and you accept it there is nothing wrong with that. If a gentlemen offers a gift, be it money, jewelry, etc. a lady is free to accept it. In no way do I equate that as money for sex.

Perhaps I am naïve to think that is not money in exchange for sex. I truly think there are men that offer to help because they have a generous spirit. .

19. Amature

Gold Member

Oh, I agree. There was a lady I was interested in that I had known in high school a few years back that was in a serious bind needing transportation to work. I helped her out by loaning her my car for a few weeks and doing some minor repairs to her car for her. But, I made it clear she didn't need to feel "obligated" to me. Looking back, I sort of wish I hadn't told her that. LOL. A friend at work told me he had never paid for pussy. Ah hour later he was telling me he had bought his latest interest a $200 watch for Christmas and he hoped he'd "get some" for that. I told him we all pay for it, one way or another.

20. Hornychick

Gold Member

I would never sell my self for no amount of money or gifts. Honestly because I feel that I'm worth way more than what someone would try to buy me for. Not that I think I'm absolutely the most sexy women. Or am I perfect. I just know my self worth and there's no amount of money that could buy that.

TheCaramelLady, Amature and Zazzles like this.