Women watching naked male slaves being whipped

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Netuser999, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Netuser999

Netuser999 New Member

Well, evidently both male AND female slaves were stripped naked before being whipped. And the audience would/could include members of both sexes. At least according to this study of slavery in the old south by the University Of North Carolina. Search for "sugar house". So evidently a woman and a couple of her female friends could drive a few of their young male slaves from their plantations into town to the sugar house. And hand the guy who metes out the punishments a list of instructions. And of course stripping them naked was automatically done:

Slave Number One - Hang upside down - legs spread as wide as possible - whipped and then paddled.

Slave Number Two - Hang at an angle face down - legs spread as wide as possible - whipped and then paddled - his dick and balls flying around as we watch from behind as each blow is struck - then a hot chile paste massage.

How many of you women out there would have enjoyed something like this? And it sounds like the punishments went on for many hours. So you are not just viewing your own slaves, but dozens of others.

http://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/runaway/runaway.h...

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

There is a difference if it's free will or slavery

chikinlil likes this.
  3. Meee

Gold Member

I just did some quick checking and couldn't confirm the story you're talking about. The sugar house in Charleston existed, but didn't seem to have women attending.

4. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

ya im a lil uncofortable about this one as i am multiracial black white mongolian scottish irish

5. Meee

Gold Member

I think there's something wrong with the original post. It sounds like history, but it seems to be fake history. The link doesn't go to a study; it goes to an article published in 1838 about an escaped slave's experiences. No "study" or research is being presented. Also, the OP seems to be quoting from something ("his dick and balls flying around as we watch..."), but these quotes aren't in the 1838 article. A Google search doesn't find the quotes anywhere, except in another copy of the OP itself in another forum posted two days ago. I think the original poster is just spreading a fantasy that he created himself.