Women watching men cum on cam

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by dreamweaverguns, Dec 2, 2015.

1. dreamweaverguns

Gold Member

I am turned on by women looking at me wanking on cam. The woman does not have to be on cam but just the thought of her watching me cum with it all dripping down my cock. Am into am I alone in this Fetish and is it a turn on for any woman

2. theBadBoy2

Gold Member

I like sometimes to give cam when I am masturbating.....I don't think is a fetish...It's nice to know that a woman can see you and have desire....

3. dreamweaverguns

Gold Member

Doesn't happen to often. I thinks it is more the men that want women to watch rather than women getting any enjoyment fromI it. I think anyway

sensless likes this.
  4. sensless

Gold Member

I agree. There are women who write they love cum and cum shots, but I think they're only being nice.

There are many guys asking us to watch them. And what they tell me is that it is very difficult to have a woman accept the offer.

I've read women explaining that they love it, but only when he's their man. Now, I've never seen a man saying "I love boobs, but only the ones of my girl." I don't know if my point is clear.

I'd suppose these women don't really care for cum and masturbating men. They just like their man and get an interest in his stuff, at least at the first years of a relationship. Then, they stop caring.

As for myself, I enjoy cocks and love fucking, but only if it's real sex and I'm also on the receiving end. I don't like it that much to derive any pleasure from watching a stranger going at it. I think it's because I'm egoistic. If it isn't real sex and I'm not being touched and given pleasure, I don't care for it.

In general, I think lots of people say they like something just because they don't really know. It sounds cool, but in real life, it's less funny.

Also, because it's so difficult to get a woman to watch, when the miracle happens, the masturbee makes it last. And the woman learns her lesson and never accepts to watch again. What could be interesting for a couple of minutes will just become a pain if made to last. It's a cock outstaying its welcome.

End of essay. :)

5. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

There a defiantly those who enjoy watching men cam.
    I only enjoy it if I know a guy well and am attracted to him, it can be very erotic. But as for watching random guys it's not for me.

6. teamster145

Gold Member

So should I quit sending you videos??? ;)

Maturemale08 and Sweetlysad like this.
  7. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

So what time are we on tonight? I told you im not putting it back in that damn cage again either it's got to breath. :p

HazHardHat and Sweetlysad like this.
  8. djanalyst

Gold Member

Hi! I'm DJ! Would you like to get to know me better? Great! *zip...*drops pants... :D

Sweetlysad likes this.
  9. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Oh no them me, I mean them cumming ;) lol!

teamster145 likes this.
  10. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

not really into it,IMO it would be a lot better in person up close and personal :)

on the internet guys who know how to talk sexy to me,turn me on a lot more

dreamweaverguns likes this.