Women want casual sex as much as men?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SF Guy, Feb 9, 2015.

1. SF Guy

SF Guy Active Member

What are your thoughts?

It seems like women do want casual sex like as a Friends with Benefits/Fuck Buddy and that can lead to emotions on either side of the party.

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I don't think it's men/women I think it's person by person.

3. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Women tend to want sex just as much as men. However, women are more in control, as men tend to be less picky when they are horny. A woman that wants to get laid can have pretty much a pick of "the field". Guys wanting to hook up have to usually jump through hoops, so to speak. It's always been this way. If you're not willing to be social, it's not gonna happen. Hire a pro.

Relatedly, I hate women that tend to use this phenomenon to make like they're the ones doing the favor. They wouldn't be on the hunt if they didn't want it.

@minskminx pretty much summed it up in another thread...

xx

SF Guy likes this.
  4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Many women have either been conditioned or are by nature drawn to relationships in preference to simple sexual encounters, so are more inclined to need an emotional connection before sex will happen, even if the relationship is primarily sexual. Basically what Cappy_Dick said but I believe that the difference is not because women are in control, but rather many women feel they need affection in order to give sex.

There are exceptions and any casual sex requires a man and a women, so obviously some women will do casual sex. Friends with benefits is around but in my experience extremely rare. I have had some but I recognised then that this isn't the way most women want relationships to operate, and to be in the FWB space you as a man have to be offering something very special. Most women if given the choice will prefer a boyfriend, where the relationship consists of more than meeting from time to time to have sex.

lbushwalker likes this.
  5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I myself hate guys that leer and stare at you,Some only talk to you hoping to get into your pants,A guy says it all on their first meeting,If I go to shake a guys hand and he can look me in the eyes and say hello,I have instant respect for him,Its the guys that are running their eyes up and down you before you even shake their hand I dont like..A guy is more apt to get to know me better if his first impression is a good one..JMO xo

lbushwalker likes this.
  6. Susann

Gold Member

Personally, I think it's much different being the receptor than being the penetrateor.
    On another subject, I'm reviewing Favourite Solo Pics/Videos for the upcoming V-Day. :)

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yep, look into the soul first :)

8. SF Guy

SF Guy Active Member

What minskminx said was an example of Supply and Demand. The much less attractive women does not have the picks that more attractive women do.

9. SF Guy

SF Guy Active Member

If the women are out there to show skin then of course men will stare. Women want attention from men. How do you know they are only talking to you to get in bed with you? Example? If the girl is wearing tight clothes and showing off her boobs then the men glance at it for a second. It is natural for guys to do that.

10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I don't see how her statement reflects a Supply/Demand situation, but okay...

And while the "much less attractive women" may not have the same options available as the "more attractive women" - that doesn't in any way negate that when it comes to searching for a sexual partner it is generally easier for a woman to obtain her goal than for a man. An "ugly" woman is far more likely to "score" than an "ugly" man. It comes back to what Cappy_Dick said about men being less discerning when on the mission to get laid.

Women want attention from men ... That's a (relatively unfair) generalization. In my experience even when a woman dresses "flashy" or "sexy" or "risque" or whatever you want to call it - it is generally because that woman enjoys the way she feels in that particular get-up. Not often do women (again, in my experience/to my knowledge) sit around pondering, "How can I get guys to perv out on me and undress me with their eyes. How can I make myself a sexual object?" It's about how they feel - not about how they make others feel with their choice of appearance/presentation.

How does a woman know if a man is approaching her solely with sex on the brain? C'mon, man! You should know, as a man, that we are super transparent when we're trying to score (and that's all we're trying to do). We might as well walk up, whip our dicks out, and say, "Hey, girl, I just got done undressing you with my eyes - now let's go somewhere and fuck!"

Yeah, it's natural for men to glance a woman over. It's also natural for women to do it to men. It will happen regardless of what a person is wearing. It's a natural instinct - to appraise someone who represents a potential "interest." Men do it to other men and women do it to other women, too - sizing up potential "rivals." We are - at our most basic - animals after all.

lucky5338 and AGFUNK like this.
  11. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

Could not agree with this more !

10_3XL likes this.
  12. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Dude, while the "less attractive" women will have a smaller pool to choose from, but none the less, will still get laid, if they want to. The hornier the guy, the less picky he is... The more beers he has the even less pickier her is.

xx

13. Candela

Verified Gold Member

LOL..You dont think a woman knows when a man just wants to get her into bed..I dont dress skimpy and Im not looking for attention,It just happens..Lots of times a guy will take a woman being friendly as a opening that she wants sex.Not saying that doesnt happen.I have more male friends them woman but doesnt mean I go to bed with them.

14. SF Guy

SF Guy Active Member

She can get sex but not very likely from the very handsome men :).

15. SF Guy

SF Guy Active Member

Lot of women also think that men are just out there to get sex but that isn't true for all men. There are many men out there who are looking for a relationship as well. You can test this on the 1st date as well. If he is serious, he will not want to get intimate with you.

16. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

That depends on how sex-driven/-focused the "very handsome men" in question are. As we keep stating - relative horniness of the man is a huge determining factor in who he will have sex with.
    That's another generalization that is not necessarily true. How intimate people get on their first date/first meeting is largely dependent on the individuals involved. I've known people who "put out" on the first date and are not only gunning for sex, but rather are seeking a committed relationship. On the other hand, I've also known people that held off for awhile, when their only interest was getting sex. The only reason they held off was because they didn't want to seem pushy/get denied.

Also, you keep making this Man/Woman division on this topic and their really isn't one. It's all based off of the individual's personality, mentality, morality, &c - not their gender.

Cappy_Dick and lbushwalker like this.