Women vs. young women

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DLM77, Jul 10, 2008.

1. DLM77

DLM77 New Member

I'm a 30 year old male who is generally attracted to early to mid 20's women. The young women always seem to be afraid to aproch me or just talk to me. I love the fact that older women arent afraid to tell me what they think or want.

When I approach the younger ones, they seem to get very shy and red in the face. It can be flattering and annoying at the same time! Almost like i'm ntimidating them.

Is it in my approach, or insecurity?

2. duck

duck New Member

I think this boils down to the lack of experience in the younger women.

Usually older women know what they want because they've seen what's out there, and have probably experimented a little more.

I'm young as well, so that's my best guess.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Many women in their early 20's are not yet sure what they want, which could be the source of their uneasiness. Are you a fast talking player type, being suave and cool? That could be why the young ones cut and run. The older ones have more experience with reading people, which gives them the confidence that they're not going to be led into something they're uncomfortable with. There is a huge experience gap between 20 and 30.
    Try to control that evil lust in your eye :dgrin, they can all spot that.

No offense intended, dude, I have no idea how you present yourself, but I know I've run off a few with that overbearing slightly intoxicated lustful look. :lol

EDIT: Hey, duck. You must've posted while I was writing my reply. Basically the same answer.

4. DLM77

DLM77 New Member

I'm by no means a player. At times I act smooth, nothing that would sway a women away though.

I'm actually somewhat shy. When I do work up the nerve to talk to someone I get the nervous, shy, red in the face, I don't know what to say from them.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

That was me too when I was young and in the hunt. I wish I could go back and do it all over again. Then I'd be getting pussy every weekend. Damn, what was I thinking back then?!

6. DLM77

DLM77 New Member

No, no, no. I dont get red in the face, they do. I'm not sure how to handle it.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Okay, I get it. I misread it.

8. cook74

Gold Member

you didn't have the perfect wording there....no wonder HR misinterpreted your post...

I initially thought there was a bit of a diversion in the thread when I read this post. I had to re-read it to make it clear too.

I think your problem is quiet normal. You are an older, more mature adult, interested in younger, less mature adults. What do you expect?

9. DLM77

DLM77 New Member

I did re-read my post and agree that it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. Sorry for the confusion.

I dont really expect a girl who is 25 to act this way. I expected that when I was 16 and talking to a 16 year old. They dont act that way when a guy of the same age talks to them. On the other had I have a female friend that is 41. When I first met her a few years ago, I had the same effect on her. It's funny to see a grown black women blush!!! :) and get all giggly...

10. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

Haha as a 20 year old woman, in my case, talking to "real" men, meaning not other college students is just plain weird to me. But i think that just might be me.

Maybe the older single women are more desperate to meet men, and thus more agressive? Maybe they are less picky about what they look like? I know that i am very picky when it comes to just meeting people randomly in public. And more often than not when a man comes up to me, I'm not interested, and when they are talking to me, if i dont immediately dismiss them, i can be awkward, shy-seeming, and since i dont have a desire to talk to them, i really dont know what to say! So perhaps it's question of interest and non interest.

There's obviously an experience gap too, but... just thought i'd present another way to think of it.

11. continuous

continuous New Member

Like attracts like.

If you're shy, she'll be as well.

Be patient.

(and older women aren't more desperate)

12. Dreama

Gold Member

When a man ten years older than me hints that he sees me as a potential love interest, I usually don't stick around. Of course I'm nervous. I know that's an ageist thing to say, but I generally like to stay around 5-7 years within my age range. I don't think I can relate to a man that much older than I on a romantic level...I'd be intimidated, I think.

13. Dreama

Gold Member

So, I was thinking about this, and I think I could relate on a romantic level. I know there are men out there that are older that I find absolutely hot and sexcellent on an intellectual level (BD and Hardrocker included ;) )..BUT I would need for that person to really get to know me first, vice versa and enter into a no-pressure, friendship relationship first and foremost. Maybe try that with a younger girl.

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ditto that. Make that every night though...:dgrin

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Flattery will get you everywhere my dear. :brow ;)

16. DLM77

DLM77 New Member

Well my last GF told me this. When I first started flirting with her, she would get very nervous and red in the face. She wouldn't know what to say to me and stumbled with her words. She found me very attractive and needed to know why I made her feel that way. Which no one had ever made her feel that way. She never figuared it out, so she said theres just something about me.

I guess I have a strange effect on women. :)

17. Dreama

Gold Member

I sure as hell hope so. There's a nice animal printed loin cloth on a certain someone that I've been dying to get into! :drool