Women signals

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Icebat, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Icebat

Icebat Member

Ok so I'll start by saying I'm pretty oblivious to women signs of attraction. If a woman gives me hints, I will often either simply not detect them, or be so unsure of what she means that I won't dare to make a move (I know, that's bad, but I'm working on it)

Anyways, yesterday I was at a friend's housewarming party. He also invited a girl I had never met that was really pretty and interesting to talk to. She shares the same hobby as me (rock climbing) and simply seemed very nice to be around with.
    We talked all night. Sometimes others would join, sometimes just her and me and we'd talk about sports, our job, stuff like that. She even offered to bring me back home since she was with the car, she lives in the same town and I was otherwise dependent of the train.
    She said she'd love to go climbing together with me and my usual climbing friend sometime. We just talked to each other as if we knew each other for along time. Whenever I told some stupid joke, she would laugh with it, along with the others and we often made eye contact when talking.
    She's also single. Another guy she already knew asked if she had a boyfriend now and she said no.

This could mean nothing and it could be totally innocent, but what would your gut feeling say? Do you think she might be a little interested? How would I have to go further? Just invite her to come and climb with us? Won't that come over too pushy or needy?
    Damn I have no idea what to do... I wish I could read your minds, ladies :-D

Amature likes this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Just invite her rock climbing since you both already said you would like to.

Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Ask her rock climbing!

miss_mistique and Amature like this.
  4. sandwich

Gold Member

I agree with the others. She already said she would like to go rock climbing, so there is no reason not to ask. Having this in common is a good thing. I find it is very important to have some things in common. I would guess that the majority of people do not rock climb, so this could be the start of something awesome! Don't worry about how you come off. Just be yourself because what works best in relationships is when the other person enjoys the real you.

Amature likes this.
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

On the rocks, on the rocks!
    A girl who climbs is one helleva chick; cool under pressure, sure of herself, strong, lithe & athletics and ever so flexible plus she knows ropes and knots!
    Dude you had a great start so keep the momentum going.
    I would love to be in your place and have her lead if she proves to be good and I mean in climbing and anchoring.
    There is nothing much more soul binding and satisfying than to tackle and achieve a climb together.
    I would go so far as to suggest not including your regular climbing partner on this special one.

Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  6. JonJo

Gold Member

She said she'd love to go climbing together with me and my usual climbing friend sometime.

She has already asked you out!!!!
    OK it is (only) rock climbing but you have already got on well together talking, so who knows what might happen.

It isn't just that you don't 'pick up signals' but in this case you are being plain dim :):)

Amature, CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  7. CaramelLady

Arggghhhhhh.... Sweetie you should have said yes right away! It does not sound as if she was being ambiguous.

She is probably telling her friends the same things you are telling us.

Hit the rocks!

Amature likes this.
  8. Amature

Gold Member

Sounds to me like you've got her interested in you. And you guys seem to be hitting it off, I'd definitely pursue the rock climbing with her. Good luck!

CaramelLady and JonJo like this.