women masturbating

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousse

mousse New Member

is it common for a woman to reach orgasm if she does things on her own? my girl told me the other day that I was the first to make her orgasm. but then it dawned on me. she's 24 and shes been sexually active. i can understand the last guy not giving her an orgasm because he was an insensitive bastard. but couldnt she have reached it herself? then again... she does live with three family members in a small apartment. but if she had never orgasmed up until that point wouldnt she have started to go crazy from sexual frustration?

2. mousse

mousse New Member

I forgot to mention she's really innocent. She was a virgin until 21 and even then she didnt want to give it up. But something happened. I'm the virgin in our relationship but its very apparent I know what i'm doing. So maybe she's telling the truth. I'm just wondering if thats even possible? To go 24 years without experiencing an orgasm?

3. mousse

mousse New Member

lol nevermind... common sense.. of course im not the first. just the first MAN to giver her one. i guess i took her words very literally.

4. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

I wouldn't assume that just because she'd never orgasmed before that she would have a lot of sexual tension from it.

The girl on "Grey's Anatomy" probably said it best when she said "when you have sex after a long time without it it's like waking up a sleeping beast. After waking it up after sleeping so long, it wants to be fed regularly"

If she'd never had an orgasm before, then i guess the beast hadn't been awaken yet, so to speak.

In all reality, if she didn't know what she was missing, i'm sure it didn't bother her too much.

Cheers Mate!

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

So true, Singlemale. I was sexually active for quite a while before having an orgasm. Not knowing anything about an orgasm, I didn't know that I was 'missing' something. I thoroughly enjoyed sex without an orgasm, but once I had one, I realized a whole new dimension to sexual activity.

Mousse - it is possible for her to have had sex that long, and not achieved climax. Especially since she was innocent, as you stated. Hopefully, you will treat this new role you have acquired with sensitivity and openness. :)

6. mousse

mousse New Member

well i know she could giver herself one.. just wasnt sure if she ever got one from someone else... didn't know sex was still so pleasurable without one.

7. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Mousse, i have never had an orgasm with a partner and i still absolutely love sex. Dread to think how rampant i would get if i did get one!
    I still get pleasure from it, just maybe not to the extreme that having an orgasm would bring.

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I didnt have an orgasm until i was 21...and had been sexually active since age 16yrs

Now i find it easy to cum, both with my partner and by myself...

But I have had plenty of practice

:)

#8 SexyScorp, Jan 22, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.