Women licking their own nipples

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by yitbos, Jul 18, 2008.

?

Women licking their own nipples

1. I love to watch a woman lick her nipples

48 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. I love to lick my own nipples and get pleasure from it

12 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. I can lick my nipples but it doesn't do much for me

14 vote(s)
    17.9%
  4. I can't lick my nipples, my breasts are too small

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  5. I don't like to see women licking their own nipples

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  1. yitbos

yitbos New Member

I'm an absolute breast man. I love to see tits anywhere I can. If there is a chance I can see some nipple, skin or even the outline of a woman's breast, I'll look. Don't get me wrong, I love to see pussy too, but women's breasts just get my engine running!

While I love to see large breasts, smaller ones look great too. As part of being a breast man, I love to see a woman lick her own nipples. For me it's a huge turn on and just extremely exciting. I am sure on some level it also is a desire to see a woman lick a nipple in hopes that she would be open to licking another woman's nipple.

For the ladies, I'd like to know your thoughts on this. I've put a poll up as well on this topic. I want to know as women, can you lick your own nipples, and what size are your breasts? Obviously there has to be some point when size won't allow this to happen either too small or too large/firm. I'd also like to know if you actually enjoy licking it yourself. Do you get any please from this or is it just purely visual for the man.

For the guys, what is your thoughts on licking nipples? Do you enjoy a woman doing this? Is it a turn off?

Let's see what people have to say.
  2. stu73

stu73 New Member

Guess I'm just not a breast guy, not that I don't like them, but watching her lick her own just doesn't do much for me. It doesn't turn me off or anything, just not what gets me going.

I do enjoy licking a womans breasts, and that does turn me on.

3. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

I can lick my own nipples, but I don't. I don't get much out of doing it myself. It's awkward....I'd much rather someone else do it, because it feels much better that way, and I don't have to hold my head in a weird way.
  4. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][MOUSE]Oh goodie, my favourite topic! TITS!!![/MOUSE]

A few months ago, I started a thread called, "Self Suckling, friend or foe?" http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=13881&page=2 because I wanted to guage the community's feelings on the topic.

At that time, I felt too insecure to just come out and say that I do indeed not only lick my breasts, but I suck them. It was a deep secret that NOONE knew about. No lover, not even my husband had known my secret. I felt ashamed for doing it.

One day, I was IMing with a VBF and I was feeling very relaxed and comforted by his presence. We were clicking, ya know? All of a sudden, I felt like I just had to confess to him. After a bit of hemming and hawing, I finally blurted out my terrible secret. I hit the 'send' button, and held my breath as I sat and waited, eyes glued to the monitor.

Finally, after an eternity, he typed back, "Cool!" (or words to that effect.)

I don't have words to express how that response freed me. Yes, cool indeed!

We ended up talking about it for a while, discussing how I did it, when I did it, how it made me feel, etc., and before we ended the chat, he asked if he could hear me do it some time. I agreed.

I won't bore you with the details of what happened since then. Lord knows you've all heard enough about my breasts these past coupla weeks, right? :dgrin

To answer the OP's questions...

My breasts used to be a size C and a Size DD and I found it easy enough to do. Licking doesn't do much for me, but sucking drives me wild, if I am in the right kind of mood.

As for my new and improved ninnies? The mere thought of anyone sucking them makes my toes curl. :nerv

Oh, btw, I never got up the nerve to tell my husband about it, I have to ease into it. I've known the man for 12 years and only just recently admitted I pinched and twirled my nips.

It's hard being 42 and just NOW coming out of my sexual shell, but I think, just by posting this reply, I've taken another chip out of it.

Thanks for listening. :cool

5. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Wow, CL. It seems so strange that you kept that a secret for so long. There's nothing wrong with enjoying your body. I know you've went through more repressed stages, but this seems so tame. You're my hero though, for admitting something that scared the crap out of you. You are awesome.
  6. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Dreama, ya gotta stop reading my dirty stories and thinking I'm as wild as my characters. :lol
  7. yitbos

yitbos New Member

CL,

I don't see anything odd about your nipple enjoyment. I actually think it's pretty cool myself and would love to have seen that in action or a picture.

My wife attempts it but she has to strain to get a nipple in her mouth and that means she's not really enjoying it at all. Either way, it's just about enough for me to cum when we are playing and she does it. In fact, I've blown my load a number of times watching her do that.
  8. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

I would consider you a pretty sexually liberated woman, even if you aren't exactly that wild... Just saying...Lol
  9. igor

igor Gold Member

I don't see licking/sucking one's own nips as really any different than using a vibe or dildo or whatever in whatever fashion. Whatever turns ya on is my motto!
  10. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I can lick my own nipples and sometimes I do find it enjoyable. Now keep in mind that my nipples are EXTREMELY sensitive, to the point where given enough stimulation I can orgasm with nipple play alone. :D That being said, if Dave and I are in the heat of the moment and my nipples aren't in his mouth or his fingers then I will play with them and that aides in getting me off. However i don't get anywhere near the pleasure when I do it then when he does it.

Of course, there are times when I'll pop one of the girls out and stick my nipple in my mouth just to mess with Dave. :dgrin
  11. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:

I agree with you 100%, there. Having someone else do it is much more stimulating than doing it to yourself.
  12. igor

igor Gold Member

if anyone here needs theirs tweeked / licked / sucked........ well my number is 1-800-........:lol
  13. Mr. G

Mr. G New Member

I LOVE it. It's one of the best turn ons when girl licks/sucks her own nipples. I'm getting so damn hard just on the thought... mmm-mmmm!
  14. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I can lick my own nipples but it doesn't do much for me. I only do it to turn my boyfriend on.
  15. evman

evman New Member

I love watching my wife rub and squeeze them and also when on rare occasions licks her nipples. It's a very big turn on for me.
  16. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I can lick my own nipples, and yes it turns me on, although I like it much more when someone else does it!!!
  17. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

I can lick mine, but I like to squeeze and pull on them when I do. It's more an erotic show than a turn on for me. As above, it is much more fun for someone else to do it. As hard as they can, I might add ;)
  18. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

I can lick and suck my own also and enjoy it even more when my hubby tells me to do it and he licks and sucks them with me...now THAT is a turn on!!!

CL nothing to be ashamed of or secretive about...i lick and suck my tits too and it feels good ;)
  19. Katie!

Katie! New Member

it doesnt do much for me when I lick them, but when someone else does thats a differrent story :p
  20. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I love licking and sucking my tatas.... I do it whilst Im having a play or whilst I'm having sex... I love it when we both lick the same breast and then you end up kissing..... that pushes me over the edge.