Women in pantyhose

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by ctown75, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I like my wife to wear pantyhose only before sex for a hot visual and then tear them off her through the crotch ,so is anybody else in it like them on their wife.It a great use for old pantyhose
  2. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Well, I'd rather wear thigh highs, because nothing gets torn up. And garter belts are really sexy.

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ya that always has been a huge turn on for me, right down to ripping a hole in the crotch.

That and fishnet stockings - mmmmmm
  4. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

Sounds kind of hot. My wife never wears pantyhose, but now I might ask her to buy a few pairs. :brow
  5. bsxy420

bsxy420 Gold Member

i hate to wear pantyhose. but if he would use only his teeth to take them off like he does my panties sometimes. then i would wear them to bed.
  6. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Pantyhose for me equal instant hard-on,using your teeth is also fun.If you do it from behind it a great view.
  7. Joe

Joe Gold Member

I've never been a fan of panty hose, but I do have fond memories of ripping a hole in one pair once. They don't rip easily. We found a ball-point pen to get the hole started. Actually, I wasn't doing too much of the ripping myself. I was in traction in a hospital bed at the time. She started giving me head, then we somehow got the panty hose ripped open enough that she mounted and had her way with me.

She did pull the privacy curtain closed so my roommate couldn't watch. ;)
  8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

One sensible woman. I hate panty hose.
    Thi highs and garter belts are Hot.

Hiker
  9. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I like it all

The secret to a good pantyhose rip is to start from the inside at the crotch or at the stomach area.I do not care if she wears them during the day and when she wears them to bed they only last a few minutes.I also just love to see women in all kinds of Lingerie,they have a dare to bare night at the swingers club we go to and its hot .
  10. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Why Joe, you devil, you! I really think that story needs to be written up in great detail and posted in the erotica section. I bet it's a sizzler. :dgrin
  11. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

I really like fishnet stocking/thigh-highs, but I prefer them to stay on. There's just something about seeing my penis thrusting in and out of her and seeing her thighs encased in the fishnets that does it for me.
  12. pantycouple

pantycouple New Member

My wife and I both enjoy wearing pantyhose while having intercourse, I am lucky to have found a woman who enjoys how the fabric feels against her, she goes crazy when I rub her through pantyhose. It was her idea for me to wear pantyhose and to stroke me through pantyhose, it first started with her wrapping them around me and stroking me, then a few months of that she said how about you try them on and I can stroke, lick, etc you through them. Talk about getting excited, I could barely get them up without exploding. She enjoys licking, sucking and rubbing me through them all of which makes me cum so hard. I love being able to see the material getting soaked with my cum and my wife also does as she usually licks my cum off the pantyhose. We have also had intercourse with us both wearing pantyhose, I love to rip a hole in hers and mine and do her doggy style so I can caress her pantyhose covered butt while I slide in and out. Seeing how turned on my wife gets I would think more woman would enjoy the feeling of pantyhose against them if they tried it. Check out our profile for more about us.
  13. Sandybchs

Sandybchs New Member

I think a woman in panthose is really hot, before and sometimes during sex if you cut out the crotch. Another neat aspect is cutting out the crotch to allow easy access for public flashing, fingering or even full on penetration with quick recovery if someone comes up unexpectedly. Don't get me wrong I know the benefits of and also like thigh highs and garter belt type stockings, but the look of an ass encased in nylon is wicked sexy in itself hence the pantyhose fetish too.