Women i need your opinions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AJP, Aug 25, 2016.

1. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

My wife and I in the past did some same bed sex with other couples, screwed on a beach with 3 other couples that they ended up standing over us watching as the husbands must have cum very fast. We have also done mff, mfmf, mfmfmf now with that said it was years ago and my wife has lost interest in those activities. I bring it back up when we are fooling around asking her if she wants to start up again. I have always even if it means licking pussy and ass for an hour make sure she has an orgasm. My question to all of you is are women like men if I started to not give her orgasms when we fool around would she be more likely to want to find a release? She hates toys even though we have them so I don't think she will turn to that. Do women get hornier by the day if they don't get their orgasms?
    She has never really told me why she no longer enjoyed it other than to say the other guys were like riding a mechanical bull, not very enjoyable.

2. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

So, yes, I get increasingly horny if I don't have release. Did you know we can get a form of 'blue ball' as well? It can be painful, lol.
    Not having an orgasm for a while will lead to monster orgasms for me.

Amature likes this.
  3. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Do you get more mischievous when you haven't had an orgasm?

4. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Maybe, never really thought about that.

5. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Well my answer is yes ingest hornier if I don't get to orgasm ...and hornier still if I do get one ..then I want more

CLE32793, phish, Amature and 3 others like this.
  6. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Yes..I get crazy...I run home,Get my 14inch dildo,Stick it to my coffee
    table and ride it like a madwoman:D:D

7. Connro

Gold Member

Would love to help you out beautiful

8. Meee

Gold Member

She told you clearly. Bringing it up repeatedly when you're having sex must be quite annoying for her. No wonder it takes her an hour.

If the boyfriend suddenly stopped giving me orgasms, it wouldn't make me hornier for more adventurous sex. It would make me worried. There would be a serious discussion.

9. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Yup, bring it up every time we have sex, turn on very bright lights, drip water on her face, play really loud music hoping to break her.

10. sensless

Gold Member

You seem to have been offended by her post, but she's so right. Don't be offended. Just learn from it and change your approach. Bringing it up all the time is called nagging. It pushes you away from the subject, not toward it. I'm not trying to offend you! I understand frustration, as I experience it myself. It's just the approach that won't work.

Let it sleep for a while, stop talking about it. Then, do talk about it, but not when you're having sex, or, as you put it, fooling around. Talk about it in a non sexual contest. Ask how she feels about it. But after nagging about it for a while, you'd probably have to first let it rest.
    Good luck.

As for orgasm denial, if I really need an orgasm, I'll get one. I wouldn't agree with some form of sex I don't want just to get an orgasm. Even men won't do it. I can't imagine, for instance, a really straight guy answering positively to my threats of "if you suck my neighbors cock and allow him to fuck your ass, I'll give you an orgasm." What are the chances of that working?

Blackmailing her may not end well. And if she finds orgasms easier in other ways, she may just be put off sex with you altogether. You're already having to give oral for one hour for an orgasm. That could be a sign her libido is really low. Women lose interest in sex when orgasms are difficult to achieve.

The female libido is complicated and, in average, lower than the male one. Therefore, men are always threading on thin ground when playing with it. Be cautious!

Amature and duffy like this.
  11. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I appreciate your feedback and can see now to never mention the outside range of what it takes to bring her to orgasm.

I will explain, if we are having sex a lot it takes longer to bring her to orgasm just as it does me. I should have clarified as it seems people ran with that number.

I have backed off for quite sometime now about it and we are getting no closer in fact I think getting further away as she told a girlfriend of hers that is quite open about us having a foursome with them that she is not interested.

I just thought I would ask if women get half nuts like guys if they are not getting laid.

CLE32793 and sensless like this.
  12. Snook

Gold Member

I would love too see that!

13. Ashli

Ashli Member

Have you discussed it with her?

14. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Yes, she has said she only needs me which is awesome. We are pushing 60's now and I thought going out with a bang(no pun intended) would be fun. I'm not sure if something happened during our previous escapades that she did not like other than what I stated earlier.

I have talked to and read that people swing for awhile and don't do it anymore while others keep going. Just makes me wonder that's all. We still have sex as much as 3 times per week or if we don't for a week we normally make up for it in a matter of a day or two so I have nothing to complain about in that regard.

15. sandwich

Gold Member

If you are pushing 60 and having sex 3x a week, I'd say you are doing better than thousands of younger people who don't connect sexually with their spouse any more (or rarely). We've heard of some tough situations on here, and what you have is a reason to celebrate.

It sounds like she is not going to return to that lifestyle, so if you keep bringing it up she may question your acceptance of her. There is probably some other fun thing you could do to take you into your 60s and beyond. It wouldn't have to be sex. I think shared non-sexual activities and bonding make sex better. Assuming you both work, you will be looking at the retirement years before you know it, and having things to do together during the day will make it all the better. Maybe you already have things you do together, but it could still be fun to try something new.

AJP likes this.
  16. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I probably need to get off SF and enjoy what I have.

17. minskminx

Gold Member

I can't compare because I only know my side of this but I think women think of orgasms differently from men.

For men sex and orgasms are almost the same thing. For women sex and orgasms are two different things.

Now, I am very lucky because although I have not had an orgasm every time I have had sex, achieving orgasm has not been a big problem for me. With my current partner, who I am complete in love with and how I have wonderful sex with, I have an orgasm 80, 85, 90% of the time. In the rest of my sexual history it is maybe 40 or 50% of the time.

So you see, if I can speak for an entire gender, orgasm and sex are not so crucially linked to the female mind. A woman has sex but does not expect to have an orgasm, or at least cannot be certain. And that is why sex is more important than orgasm. Obviously sex is more enjoyable with an orgasm, or if I can be greedy, multiple orgasms, but that does not mean it is not fun without orgasms.