Women doing men in the butt.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fireontheside, Apr 17, 2013.

1. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

I probably should have gotten a better title for this, lol.

I have been thinking about this a bit. Even though my feelings on the female g spot are dubious at best, there's no denying the male g spot, otherwise known as the prostate.

I wonder. Do men want their women to do them in the ass? With a strapon, obviously, or perhaps something else, like a dildo.

There are a lot of women who want to do this but their boyfriends/husbands won't agree to it (because they're afraid), and there are men who want it but are afraid to ask because their wives/girlfriends are too uptight about it. I just thought it was something interesting to think about.

My comment to the other thread got me thinking. I've read that men have very strong orgasms from it. I don't know if I'd ever have the guts to actually do it, though.

What does everyone think?

2. Anotherday

Gold Member

Let me say this; I've had orgasm with pspot stimulation provided by my wife with the use of anal beads and finger. It is the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced and well worth the effort. Come to think of it, it's about time for another one soon.

The big hurdle for a lot of straight men is to get over homophobic worries with regards to someone playing with their ass. I know the first time my wife played with mine, I had a few issues afterward and we discussed this. The simple thing is the anus is filled with pleasure nerve endings and it feels good to be played with. Just because you enjoy a certain stimulation does not bring your sexuality into question. And as a gay friend of mine explained to me, not all gay men enjoy anal sex in the first place. That's the hurdle that most straight men have to get over and there needs to be a high level of trust with the person they play with. What's done in the bedroom stays in the bedroom is my mantra.

As far as strapon, I'm not quite ready to go that far and don't know if I will. My wife and I practice a D/S relationship and though we are switches, whereas she does top me from time to time, my role as the primary top gives me reluctance to submit in that way. Who knows though, if she negotiated with me and we came to terms, I'd be willing to give it a shot if she truly wanted to try this with me. May take some training though for me to accept a larger object like a dildo though.

There are also other things that can be done with the pspot. I've never tried it, but I've read about and seen videos of "milking". More or less an aspect of D/S whereas the man is the bottom and forced to produce cum without an actual pleasurable ejaculation by long periods of pspot stimulation alone.

Don't give up on your gspot just yet. Though you may not have the same reactions or enjoy the same stimulation as other women work at it. My wife and I have been working for quite a while in bringing more and more play with hers. She's not easily stimulated from within, found playing with the area quite uncomfortable at first, and we've yet to find a true squirting orgasm, but with practice, technique, and her getting more comfortable with higher levels of pressure placed upon her gspot, she's growing more and more apt to much-much more intense orgasms and multiples. With those who are not easily stimulated from within it takes patience and work from both partners to find what works and often an ever increasing amount of time, pressure, and stimulation.

3. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Thank you for responding to this.

It is unfortunate that some men will never experience those orgasms because they're afraid of anal penetration.

I read something interesting and I think it's true. Men have a difficult time psychologically (straight men, mostly) with being penetrated, but women are accustomed to having things shoved in their orifices. That's a direct quote, from Glamour magazine, if I remember correctly.

And it's so true, at least in my case. I've never even had sex but having something shoved anywhere doesn't even phase me. If as a virgin I'm not even bothered by it, it says a lot. Then again, that's just me as an individual, probably some women are bothered by it, but men are totally freaked out by it.

I tend to think of women as being a bit more resilient than men in a lot of ways, though. Men seem to scare off very easily with a lot of things. My personality scares a lot of them away, at least online. That's just another example of how they get scared. lol.

As for my g spot, I don't know. I haven't been able to stimulate it, ever. I tried, too. It didn't work. I'm starting to think I just don't have one.

4. wetness1

Gold Member

How can you deny the female g spot (spongy area, a few inches inside of the vag) but say men definatly have one?!

5. Anotherday

Gold Member

Social stigma, guilt, upbringing, etc. goes into a lot of our mental state when it comes to sex in whatever form.

While I'd say it is true that women may be more apt to and more accepted by others when indulging in anal sex, there are a lot of women who don't get into anal sex at all because of repression caused by the factors I mentioned above. Others don't get into it out of just not liking it too.

6. Essene

Gold Member

There are many women who refuse to engage in sodomy either way.

I wouldn't mind using a device to achieve such an end; but I don't really have an interest in achieving that end at the moment. So, for me, it isn't the stigmatization of being penetrated or a societal norm heavily weighing on an IF factor. Would I like it? Probably. But I'd probably also like the results of venturing deeper into S&M. Alas- the actual forward-bringing action of doing so is more work than I'm willing to put in to something that would only last for 4 hours tops.

So know that there are people who exist who simply don't want to engage in this-or-that activity for reasons other that fear or ingrained social biases. AnotherDay has the right idea.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Tried it but not a fan.
    The eek factor being too powerful a force; that's the trouble working in Bacteriology :eek
    The desire of being physically & forcefully taken" by a "powerful" woman is however most appealing :D
    Calling, calling..............Mords, Fire, Meee, Mitt, anyone? :lol

#7 lbushwalker, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  8. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

You should try to let go of some of those hangups.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

See edited version.

10. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

What do you mean?

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

No, no, not worth :sissyfight

12. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Many years ago I never dreamed that I would enjoy anal play on me, but as I began to understand my prostate I decided to ask my wife to use a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gave me a blowjob and WOW what an orgasm. My wife says I produce much more cum like this. Then as we talked we decided to purchase a harness and vibrating dildo for pegging. I might add that(unknown to me she said that it had always been one of her fantasies). We purchased a harness with a vibrator to simulate her clitoris when she fucked me. We were so excited when it arrived. That night she put on the harness along with a dildo(Vibrating Mistress). It was so hot to see her wearing the strap on. I lay on my back with my legs drawn up and she got between my legs as she rubbed lube on the dildo and on my opening. In this position she can easily reach my lubed dick for a handjob. She was so hot talking about her dick. She slowly inserted it in me. it felt so good. Then she fucked and fucked me when I was about to cum from the handjob she began cumming from the harness vibrator.

What wild sex!! Now she pegs me about once a week. Just a note-she also uses the vibrating dildo for masturbation. I love watching this too.

PM me for more details.

Hope you two enjoy anal sex.

By the way I am very, very straight. I would NEVER allow is a real dick in me.

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'd love it if my wife would do me with a strap-on -- a very small one! She's given me hot oil massages a few times when she'll straddle me and grind her pussy into my backside and it's a total turn-on. But she has no interest in a strap-on.

14. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Uh, just to be clear, there's no "you two." It's just me and myself, unfortunately. But I do think about sex a lot, and this came to mind.

I would probably not be comfortable wearing a strapon. I guess I'm not secure enough in my femininity or whatever, but I just don't like the idea of having a fake penis. *shrug*

However, I would be happy to shove a dildo up a man's ass if he wanted me to. Yeah, men definitely have a male g spot, whereas I do doubt the existence of women's g spots.

15. Swunk

Swunk Member

Yes Please! My girlfriend is bi. (Ok, mostly gay; she had actually decided to be single and closeted for the rest of her life to fit in with her uber-baptist family, but for some reason she puts up with me. Maybe it's the long hair...)

Anyway, she absolutely loves taking the penetrating role. Apparently she likes to pretend that either we're both girls using a strap-on, or that we're both guys having sex, or that we're gender swapped, she's the guy and I'm the girl, and she also likes to just be completely in the moment and be the girl, pegging her boyfriend.

It feels amazing, yes. I'm not sure that I ever have an orgasm from it directly, but I have something similar that is definitely as good, especially since I don't actually come, and I still want more!

But even more than the incredible sensation, it is just one of the most intimate things for us. It just seems so close and personal, more even than standard sex, at times. We think this is in large part due to the level of comfort you have to have with each other to be completely open to something as generally taboo.

But, to sum-up. Oh god yes pleaaaaaase!

Oh, also, it's apparently waaaaay more fun from her end with a strap-less strap-on (if that makes sense), which is basically a uniquely shaped double-ended dildo.

If you haven't tried it, try it.

16. Essene

Gold Member

ftfy

So many males would read this and instantly be 1. disgusted, 2. think you're gay. And I think that, that's really a provincial way to look at it.

Seems to me like two people have an ass-load of fun.

While you enjoy this form of sex, does she let you have sex with her?

17. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

What you're asking is does she let him have a specific kind of sex. The definition of sex can be a number of different things, as far as I'm concerned, and if they enjoy what they're doing, then it works for them.

18. Swunk

Swunk Member

Haha, yes! Generally, we're pretty vanilla when it comes to sex. We're open to just about anything, but we really don't find most of it enticing. Usually, we have, as you say "sex", meaning strict genital intercourse. (Or oral, or whatever else is standard in the accepted American sexual diet, aka, not much...):eyes

A year or two ago she asked me if I'd be willing to try it. Didn't work out the first couple times, it hurt immediately, no fun. We have sex a loooooot, and I think we've only "pegged" maybe four or five times ever, over the past couple years. That's probably a large part of what makes it special. I have to reaaaaally be in the mood though...

19. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

I'm on the no sex diet.

20. Mittimer

Gold Member

I can't remember years later what started it but, yes, my husband and I do the dildo in the butt routine. Honestly though, I love it. I have a number of dildos, strap-on's, strapless strap-on's, anal plugs and god knows what else that we use.

The first time I did it to him, I literally soaked the bed. There was a puddle that was below me from where I was kneeling while fucking him and there were wet patches down my legs. Needless to say, it really turned me on.

He has had "hands free" orgasms from anal play. I've made him cum simply by pegging or using a stiff glass dildo at just the right position. What I enjoy is being able to peg just a bit faster so I can watch each spurt of cum erupt with every thrust of the dildo. Good times. :)

I think that more men would enjoy anal if they didn't automatically equate anal with gay. Such is life though. Some people have hangup's and some don't. Those who do, it's mighty hard to change them. They honestly don't know what they are missing though.