women do u fake orgasims

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kai, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai

Kai New Member

when u r with a new lover do u fake ur orgasims if u cant cum?

2. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

No, I never have to fake, Master is very good at making me cum :D

3. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I am a guy but I faked and orgasm once. I dated a woman a long time ago who use to have a fantasy about a guy cumming in her without a condom on. I had had an orgasm earlier that evening and wasn't as sensative so I was making love to her in missionary position. Not being anywhere close to cumming, I grab her arms pinning her to the bed and started pounding harder while grunting over and over. I avoided eye contact because I figured that would give my fake orgasm away.

I pounded about as hard as I would if I were cumming in that position and grunted the whole time. It turned her on to no end because she felt "helpless" being pinned to the mattress and excited about me cumming inside her without a condom on. But it scared her too.

It made her cum and she asked me not to do that again. We were living together and were looking at marriage at one point so it was a very trusting loving relationship.

It became a running joke later on with her girlfriends in regards to "who fakes the orgasms in a relationship."

4. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

There been times I had to with my ex's just because it was just so bad. I wanted him to stop cause i wasnt feeling it at all so i woudl fake it just to get over it.

5. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Nope I don't like faking them. If I don't orgasm then I want my man to know LOL. That way we can work harder at it next time or even afterwards ;)

6. pussycat69

Gold Member

I can always cum and never fake.If I had trouble cumming,then I would be with the wrong person.When you're in a good relationship,it doesn't usually become a problem because most of it's mental(physical too,of course).

7. guysmy

guysmy New Member

That's a good way of handling it. If you fake it the guy is going to think he is the man and just keep sucking at sex.

8. Mari

Mari Member

I have never faked an orgasm. I'd much rather communicate and work things out. Sex isn't always perfect with a new lover; it takes practice and adjustment.

Also, though I've never faked it, I sometimes exaggerate it. It's fun to be theatrical.

9. kbate

kbate New Member

When I still dated men and would sleep with them, I often made some sort of "orgasmic noises" in order to let them know I was pleased, even if they did not achieve the true orgasm. I did this out of kindness and in order to get them off of me.

With my female partners, I have never even considered faking, it simply is not possible. I tell them where to go and what to do to make sure I get to the point I need to reach. With men, I could not do this, or they simply did not want to hear.

I'm better off with women..

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I too used to be with a guy who was so lousy in bed that sometimes I make orgasm-like noises and movements in order to get him off me, and I agree that was probably not a nice thing to do, but the guy *would not* stop unless I came, even if I told him it just wasn't going to happen.

With my current partner though I don't think I could fake it even if I tried. With him I have never faked, mostly because he usually gives me multiple orgasms, and if for some reason I don't come, he can immediately tell and insists I masturbate in front of him. ;)

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

In my 'way younger years', I would fake sometimes, as it was indeed the only way to end the sexual encounter. In my instances though, it wasn't necessarily because the guy sucked at sex. Many times, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I just knew I was not going to orgasm. :shrug - and it seems guys don't understand someone being able to enjoy sex without orgasm. :lol

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Right..if orgasms were all I wanted I could easily get myself off a lot faster. Having sex shouldn't be some kind of orgasm contest. It's about being close to someone, feeling the weight of him upon me, his skin against mine. The orgasm is just the icing on the cake. The cake is just as sweet without it..although much better with it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.