[Ask a Guy] Women cumming...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by John W, Apr 5, 2014.

1. John W

Gold Member

I've posted previously about my wife's recent ability to have multiple orgasms. When she gets going, she doesn't want to stop and I can't keep up, literally. I've had some recent assistance on the keeping up part, and really enjoy the multiples. I think it is hot as hell that she can do this, but I realize she can do it with or without me. I'm torn sometimes how to think about that. Thoughts?

#1 John W, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    Alwayslearningsex likes this.
  2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

What else would you want??? You're definitely a very lucky guy!!!

3. Anotherday

Gold Member

Can you cum without her?

Not a big deal at all. My wife and have discovered this in her as well over the last few years. She used to have difficulty in reaching one and then she didn't want to be touched.

Then I discovered and fell in love with the idea of forced orgasms. Over time we discovered the things that turned her loose and then began working on multiples. Soon enough it got to where I could take her through 10 or more at a time and she began to not only tolerate the over stimulation but to want it through conditioning.

I still employ that type of play on occasion, but now without the bondage, without the toys and torture it's nothing for her to simply place a vibrator under her while lying flat on her stomach as I just fuck her from behind and once she starts cumming its on and I have no idea how many she works through these days. Dozens at times.

My only complaint is that once she starts she tends to push my cock out over and again with contractions.

On other words, just go with it, he'll encourage it, and if you want to have some fun with it take the time to read up on forced orgasms and take her to the other side with it.

Redline1 and CaramelLady like this.
  4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Looks like a sex beast woke up and you have a dilemma.
    About getting a toy to keep going and vary it up a bit.
    In a different post I wrote about my first time I met a multiple orgasmer.
    I can see that while it's awesome and exciting you reach your limit even if you vary how you give her orgasms. The only thing is to mix it up I guess, and if you're open to have help, but with good discussion with your SO so things don't get out of hand with what she does if without you.
    Just a thought, no experience on the subject.

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Buy a toy, watch her play, help her play. PLAY!!!!

Joys, Redline1, Mikey22 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Redline1

Gold Member

My wife now is on her second year of sheer bliss. She cums for me as many times as I see fit. We both love every one of them. It gives me pure pleasure to see her go through the rolling orgasms over and over. Just like Another day posted above about the forced orgasms. Once we started playing with that it just took off and we haven't looked back..... It's to the point that she has them while fucking her missionary and I give her the word. Once I give her the word she won't stop until I stop. I can change speeds and her orgasm changes also. It's fucking incredible man!!!

I say you just go with it and have fun.

7. John W

Gold Member

Thanks for the reply.
    Thanks for the reply. Actually, I started this question for my wife and told her to create her own account. She did, and that was the person you replied to, lizzy73.

CaramelLady likes this.
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Welcome, enjoy. Now there's no turning back :)