[Ask a Girl] Women appreciate men more or less than men appreciate women?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MrCuddly, Dec 10, 2011.

?

Which sex appreciates the other more

1. Men appreciate women more

10.0%
  2. Women appreciate men more

20.0%
  3. There is no difference/other

70.0%
  1. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

Just wondering which sex appreciates which sex the most.

Women answer the poll only, please :)

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I would really like to believe that neither sex appreciates the other more and is more a "mutual" respect. However I could be living in a dreamland ??? Have always wondered if I was in dreamland...:lol

Interesting question though! Can't wait to see the ending results.:eyes

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I know I'm the other sex, but I do work amongst a whole lot of women (about 20, and I'm the only man there). I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'appreciate', but from my observation women find men who have well-defined and muscular bodies to be particularly attractive. Women tend to want to 'own' a man, and are less interested if he's not the 'ownable' type (like I was before I got married). In fact, not being able to own him and manipulate him seems to be a deal-breaker. I assume this is a cerry-over from an earlier (but still very recent) era when women were stay-at-home and men were the providers, even though society is not like this now.

Quite a few (if not a lot) of Australian women find men with dark skin to be particularly handsome.

Women spend a lot of time assessing other women's attractiveness, more than men consider other men. They DO know what men find attractive, and when they come across such a woman, they know it.

4. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

cbrmale...I am interested to know where you came up with the idea that a lot of Australian women find dark skinned men to be attractive. That is a pretty big generalisation...

As for the question, I believe it is too hard to separate as every couple is different. Like RN2, I'd like to believe there is no difference however we all know this not to be the case.

5. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

He must be darkr skinned...because with his larger than average dick that he's all too often happy to talk about and all the women he's been with (I think hundreds by now)...he can come to this conclusion....hell as god like as he describes himself I might want a piece of that man candy......*note sarcasm*

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm as fair as can be, with blonde hair and grey-green eyes, but I have had sex with many, many women (and it probably is hundreds by now). The woman count for this year is 12.

I have overheard many conversations about patients and two of the courier drivers who work for me, and there was one thing in common, dark skin. If have asked my manager and she admits to being attracted to dark, as have some of the other women there, and in a previous job I had in healthcare.

There will be differences to, say, America, where dark-skin is not that common, and we don't have racial stereotypes such as in the US.

There's a theory on the attractiveness of dark, and it's about stirring a deeper primal desire (non-whites were were open to sexual pleasure, or lived for sexual pleasure, while white Anglos and Europeans were into sexual denial, so the stereotype is dark = sexual).

#6 cbrmale, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011