Women and wet dreams

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by zapper, Aug 18, 2007.

1. zapper

zapper Member

I answered one question and it brought this to mind, How many of you women out there have ever had an orgasm while asleep, a wet dream. What kinds of imagery is associated with that for you? Are you being fucked by some stallion then wake up cumming? finish cumming then wake up? Is it more just emotional feelings that build to orgasm? What up?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I guess you could call them "wet dreams" in the sense that your vagina's producing lube... I'll have an orgasm in my sleep on occasion, but they're generally milder than what I would get with physical stimulation. Sometimes I wake up afterwards, but most of the time I'll remember the dream that caused it when I get up in the morning (because of the intense accompanying physical sensation, they tend to stand out a bit more than the others!). The dreams themselves are always different...sometimes I'm masturbating in public, other times I'm having sex with some random stranger. Obviously the dreams have sexual content ;)

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I rarely remember my dreams, but sometimes when I wake up I have a pretty good idea of what I was dreaming about, especially if I wake up really wet and lubed up. I've also had several dreams in which I was masturbating or having sex but just couldn't reach orgasm, so I don't think it's possible for me to achieve it while sleeping.

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I could be wrong but I think this is different than a wet dream, I think in wet dreams for males, we build up semen and are bodies have to find a way to discharge that semen so we end up having a wet dream. But if we masturbate or have sex then we discharge that semen, so we don't have a wet dream. Atleast that is how it works with me because I have been masturbating before I started cumming and I have never had enough semen built up in me to have a wet dream.

But in the female sense I don't think it is from lack of orgasoms, I think it is from a sexually intense dream.

Short story I think it is comparing apples to oranges

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

The term "wet dreams" was initially relegated to men only (and since they produce cum... and get the bed wet...they were called 'wet dreams'). But the idea behind the term is that a person (male or female) has an orgasm while asleep.

I've had orgasms in my sleep. It's been triggered by a dream I'm having. Actually, it's been quite a while since I had a wet dream. I had them mostly when Thorn & I were going through our sexually 'dry period'. :lol - interesting little play on words... Anyway, I believe my dreams involved having sex with a non-descript person. I would wake up either during the orgasm, or right after it was over.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

That's funny. I just read the opening post of this thread and before getting to Rose's reply I said to her that I used to have dreams where I was penetrating a female. (a non-descript person also) I would have sensations down in my penis but I can't remember cuming in the dream or right after waking. Then I told her it was back when we were not really fulfilling each other sexually, our "dry period" as she put it. Then I read her post above and realized it was pretty much exactly the same for her at that time in our lives.