women and shoe fetishism ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by cage, Jul 16, 2007.

1. cage

cage New Member

Hi everybody

I think most peeople know that shoe fetishism is the most common fetish in terms of clothes.

I red on another forum that some women find other women's shoes erotic (those of a friend, neighbour, stranger...)

Some said they liked pushing their feet into another woman's tight, heeled court shoes and one said she always switched her court shoes with friends when she was still in school and would like to do that again.

Does this sound familiar to any of you ?

It's completely new to me so I'm interested in your answers.

have a nice day

2. rockstarbass1

rockstarbass1 New Member

whats a court shoe??

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I would guess, basketball court shoes?

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

tennis court maybe....

But honestly i have never heard of women that were deeply into putting on another females sweaty pair of shoes...

5. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

A court shoe as i know it is just a heeled slip on shoe.
    I've personally never found shoes erotic, and i'm not a fan of shoe shopping etc either. They are just practical to me.

6. cook74

Gold Member

Foot fetish I have heard of, but shoe fetish I just cant wrap my head around. Maybe its the olfactory arousal.:uhh:

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Certain objects, i.e.: high heeled shoes, etc, become fetish objects because of their associations with sex. It's interesting how instead of the person being made sexy by the object, it's the object being made sexy by the person...I guess. I don't claim to be any expert on fetish, but I have seen images of men actually rubbing their cocks with high heeled shoes and getting off on that. That just seems odd to me.

8. cook74

Gold Member

I have always thought that I was pretty clued on with the subject of sexuality, but I guess you learn something new every day. "Rubbing cocks on high heeled shoes" wow! and why?:???

9. cage

cage New Member

Shoe fetishism is the most common fetish in terms of clothes and the only one that's got its own term, "Retifism" :p

well, I can only speak for myself. I like rubbing my cock on a woman's high-heels, of course not on every pair. I find sandals, platforms and peep-toes completely unerotic.

The front and back of the shoe must be closed, the tightness makes it look sexy, too (not just
    the heel itself). I think a pair of classic dark pumps is the best. After she pushed her feet in she cannot only feel the shoe's heel, but also the leather covering her toes and push against it. She can feel the shoe with every step she takes.

I like blowing my load into some beautiful shoes, because the tightness of he tip feels great. I also like shooting over the sole / heel while she's wearing them. Or I like grabbing her feet and having her push hard like she's trying to push through the leather.

This connection of the shoe's elegance and her exerting pressure on them is just sexy.:)

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Hiker