[women 30+] do you ever fantasize about teaching a younger man about sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by cogitoergo_, Mar 27, 2015.

1. cogitoergo_

cogitoergo_ New Member

I'm a 22 year male, and I'm a virgin. I'm going to admit it, my biggest fantasy is to have a woman between the ages of 35-55 teach me about sex.

It all began during 8th grade English class. It was the first time I found myself extremely attracted to a woman far beyond my own age.The teacher was probably around her late thrities to early fourties. She would always wear a tight turtle neck shirt that would accentuate the roundness of her breasts and tight fitting suit pants that would leave nothing to the imagination about her seemingly firm ass. English was always a challenging subject for me, but it was even harder to concentrate when she went around helping the students. She had a habit of bending over the student's desk and sticking her ass straight out. There were plenty of times were I would casually glance around, only to find her ample rear almost touching my face. Ever since my days in her class, I've always fantasized about making love with any of the attractive older women in my daily life.

I remember a scene in a show called "The Hard Times of RJ Berger," where the main character, RJ, is doing some house work for a client and the homeowner tries to seduce him. She explains that when she was a young girl, she slept with the gardener that worked at her house and that she "learned" so many things from him; she proposes that she could be tutor to RJ. When I saw that scene, I was in bliss. Could that really happen? A sexy older woman willing to "tutor" a young guy?

Have any of you experienced a relationship like this? Did it help your future sex life?

Amature likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

No. I like my men to be in control and part of that is knowing what they are doing.

phish and johnnyangel694u like this.
  3. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

IDK, I think it could be fun as a side job. I mean that's how my husband got to be so wonderful at pleasing me, the experience and the communication. So why not help a younger generation with that if he can in turn start passing along that knowledge. (yesterday was our 22 year wedding anniversary)
    So IF I was single with the knowledge I have now, I do believe I would be a cougar but I also believe I would date men my own age just for the knowledge they carry and the fact that they 'hopefully' would know WTF they are doing. Why not have both?? :)

I'm adding I like to be in control as well as being controlled.

#3 CLE32793, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

No, I am just into older man. And I like a man in contol.

5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I think a young guy may be fun providing its a one time thing,There is a very hot 21yo that I know and I know he would love me to seduce him!..........But!!

6. littleshow

Gold Member

as semi younger guy, i have been with older and its quite great but not for the "teaching" but because older ladies know what they want! so hot!

Samanth Smith and CLE32793 like this.
  7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It is a fairly common fantasy.
    I once had a casual encounter with a nice young professional woman who was in her early 30s when I was in my 50s and she asked that I play along as a young dude for her to teach all about sex.
    It was very erotic to just be lead by a sexually dominating woman who took charge and ended by ridding me rodeo style ;)
    After she was spent I did it to her my way too; doggy with the works :)

8. pronto

pronto New Member

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I AM 21 ........ ;)

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I never had that chance as a young guy but now, a few years after leaving my ex, I met women looking for older, to learn things, or my age, just to enjoy. sometimes someone would teach me something. Loved it every which way.
    Now with a new FWB who wanted to meet older - she is 12 years younger. We both learn and LOVE the times.
    A great win-win.

On a different topic, I didn't think I would meet someone who wants firm and hard attention to her breasts.

11. Samanth Smith

Gold Member

I would love to teach you how a woman should treat you!

12. ginger

Gold Member

HotForHoney and _lookin4fun_ like this.
  13. MarkJ420

Gold Member

These things tend to reverse eventually or have a natural course for most. Now i'm almost 38 , i was always into older women. Right from being about 19. But as i get older now i'm more into women younger than me , and older ones still so yeah both now.. lol

Even the younger thing has a cut off point though as you get older. You obviously get the the point where it will start to get very difficult to find someone to much younger than you are , who will sleep with you.

14. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

She is an excellent teacher!

IMNaughty, HotForHoney and ginger like this.