Womans opinion wanted: Husband wants me sleep with a stranger

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Jerzgirl, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Jerzgirl

Jerzgirl New Member

Ok, a little background first. We have been together for about 13 years and we have an amazing relationship and a great sex life. We have, from time to time, dabbled lightly in swinging (a few mfms and same room sex with another couple). It was always fun and never caused any problems for us. Now my husband desperately wants me to meet someone new for one on one sex without him. While this idea really gets me going I find that when it comes time to meet someone I have trouble bringing myself to actually set something up.

I'd really like to hear from women who have done this before. What was is like? How did you feel about it and how did it affect your marriage? I think in just scared and hearing from those who have done this might help.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Just curious...why does he want to not be present?

3. Jerzgirl

Jerzgirl New Member

I asked him that and he says he wouldn't be able to keep himself from joining in. Also we have a 6 month old so it is easier for me to go do it on my own with him watching the baby than for us to find a sitter.

4. igor

Gold Member

Are you kidding?

5. Jerzgirl

Jerzgirl New Member

No, I'm not kidding. I'm looking for some input from any others who have experimented with this.

6. sandwich

Gold Member

I have never been married, so I can't give you any perspective, but as soon as I read your post a little thought came to me. Call me ridiculous if you want, but is it possible he has someone he wants to have sex with without your presence or that he has already done this and this his way of paving the way for the acceptability of it in your marriage? I mean no offense, by the way.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Or, maybe he has already slept with this other person and is covering his tracks.

8. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

with all due respects, your querying this idea, Its a no go....I think tho I have not done anyhing like that myself tho want to, you need to be 100% as afterwards it will leave you cold Im sure......I hope all the other readers look at it the similar way

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

He probably just wants to try it out. If you've both been with others when you're in the same room it will be just like that except that he has no idea what's going on. I would be quite certain that you both want this before going for it. You can always try with him being there first to make absolutely sure that it's ok between the two of you.

10. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

I have this fantasy too. I want my wife to be with another man without me being present. I haven't been with another woman since we are married and nor is it a fantasy of mine. I dont know why, but the idea of my wife with another man with my knowlledge is a huge turn on for me!!

11. Jerzgirl

Jerzgirl New Member

I appreciate the responses. I do not need insight on his motives as I already understand them and this is a VERY common fantasy for married men.

12. SWOJLO

Gold Member

Wow, not any kind of fantasy for this happily married man. That just sounds like a crazy recipe for trouble. IMHO

13. rcc8611

Gold Member

Wow I work in NJ but northern jersey. Jus saying lol

I think that's def normal for him to want that. He prob just wants to hear all the sexy things your going to tell him afterward....good luck!

14. Polly

Polly Member

I've actually read that this fantasy is more common than people would think. That "cuckold" thingy or whatever it's called.

15. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

This is actually quite common. Google Hot Wife Lifestyle for more information. It happens a lot more than you might think.

xx