[Ask a Girl] woman with woman, and not lesbian

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by onlyfun, Nov 7, 2011.

1. onlyfun

onlyfun New Member

can 2 woman have sex with each other without being lesbians or even bi for that matter....I know that if 2 men were to do it, they would either be gay or bi and for no other reason....

2. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

"A bridgemaker can build a thousand bridges, but suck one dick, and you're a cocksucker for life. "

However, I dont think the same rule applies to women. A woman can experiment all she wants with the same sex, and it doesn't carry the same stigmatism that it would if a man did.

Based on your other post, my suggestion is that you just go with the flow.. because you might be heading down a very cool road my friend.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Totally right! From my experience growing up, guys had the burden of proving their manhood, mostly to other guys, and we spent a lot of time and energy showing our male peers just how tough, insensitive, and sometimes cruel, we could be. I don't remember women being burdened that way, so they were more free to be sensitive. Unfortunately for us guys, we didn't realize that most women weren't looking for the macho that we thought made us men.

4. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

If was strictly strap on play ! and no kissing or licking of any body parts...I say maybe..but either way...its fucking hot!

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Why slap a label on something?

Frankly I could care less who/what I sleep with. I am me, I spread my love. My sexuality has no true label and if you feel the need to give me one, you can suck my big rubber dick.

Kthx. :)

On topic though, yes you can have sex with the same sex as yourself and not be gay/lesbian or bisexual. Experimenting is just that, experimenting with finding what you want. Doing it once doesn't mean you should be labeled for the rest of your life.

#5 Mittimer, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  6. GingerPower

GingerPower New Member

Of course!
    I know a number of woman who have sex with each other for work that are not bi or lesbian. Some have even said they have fun, but does not give them that sexual thrill.
    Same goes for men.

7. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Sexual labels, how I wish they didn't exist.
    There is only one thing that matters, and that is to have sex in any way that feels alright and with anyone you want to have sex with. (with consent of course)
    Gender doesn't matter.

8. McGumby

McGumby New Member

Labels are just labels. Who really cares? Lesbian, bisexual whatever, it's just a label. You are what you are. Whether you're doing it just to please you're man or you're totally into women really doesn't matter. My wife went through this for years. She'd get a lap dance at a strip club and the stripper would get her hand and I said she had sex with a woman. She swore she did not, it wasn't sex. Finally, she saw the logic in the idea that no mater what you called it, it happened and it was what it was.

And by the way, whatever you call it, it's hot!

9. mashadow

mashadow New Member

After a night involving drinking, me and my step-niece were on the couch enduring the mind fog. She was in her late twenties and me.....a few years older to say the least. She was on her back with her head in my lap, my hand was on her stomach with her arm craddling it. While doing the giggling girl thing she kept moving my hand up until at the bottom of her tits, a sloppy B-C cup, big tits run in my family. We gropped each other for a while and I slid my hand up her shirt. Niether one of us were wearing bras in our morning fog. I lifted my shirt enough for her to suck on my tits, but stopped there. Just girl play. I wouldn't call myself a lesbian by I am open minded.

#9 mashadow, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2012