Woman with other guys

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jsky7, Sep 10, 2007.

1. jsky7

jsky7 New Member

The idea of it is just such a turn on for me. Let me explain a little.

It started with my ex (of 5 years). It was when I was with her that I realized the concept of her being with someone else would not only be ok with me, but it would be a turn on! Unfortunately, she wasn't into the idea at all. After we broke up, we still lived together, and fooled around a little until she met someone else and got involved, but the stories she would tell me about other guys, would get me intensely worked up.

This still holds true for me. The women I'm involved with sexually, when they tell me stories about their past sexual experiences, or fantasies, that involve other men, it's very exciting. To be witness to the experience would be awesome, but something different as well. (I've only done THAT once, but it was good) I don't know what it says about me that in a nutshell, not only would I be tolerant of a SO cheating on me, but it would turn me on. It would hurt me if it was done in secret, but open and honestly, it's extremely hot.

The main thing for me that turns me on, is to see, hear, imagine, what different things she would do that she wouldn't with me. I know this is precisely what frightens most men about their SO being with another man. To me though, this would be a way to learn much more about her than I could ever learn on my own. To see her different reactions, different moans, everything. Maybe I'm open-minded...or maybe I'm just whacked(?) Ultimately, I guess I'm a swinger at heart.

I guess I don't really know where I was headed with this, but....thoughts? Comments? Feel free to chime in and add some direction to this post :D

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Maybe you are a swinger at heart :) It isn't "cheating" if you're fully aware of what's going on and have given your consent.

As I'm not a "swinger at heart", I'll leave any advice-giving to those in the know. Good for you for learning something new about yourself! And for embracing that part of you!

3. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

It does sound like you are swinger at heart!!
    It isn't my thing but i think i understand why people enjoy it. And there are a lot of people who do enjoy it, i guess the only problem is finding a partner that loves it as much as you do, which i am sure you will.

4. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

I can understand that turn on, I have the same thoughts. not sure my wife would be up for it though, but that OK.

5. suite91

suite91 Member

I share your enthusiasm for knowing and watching one's wife/girlfriend with another man! :drool My wife and I dabble in the Lifestyle (swinging) and she is definitely a "Hotwife". Hearing about (or even better, participating in) her trysts with other men really gets me going. It makes me love AND lust her that much more! I love to hear the details as I become her second, or sometimes third cock of the evening!

My feelings on this seem to be unique among our 'play' friends, and the swinging community overall, but there are lots of men like us JSKY, in fact there is an entire forum dedicated to the topic.

Enjoy!

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

What you are looking for is termed a cuckold relationship or you could be quite possibly looking for an open relationship. A cuckold is a mix of a threesome experience and an open relationship. However cuckold relatonships tend to be very short-term usually one or a few meetings. In any event in a cuckoldinvolves, in your case, your girlfriend going off having sex with someone else and then telling you about her experience. Most women are not into open relationship or cuckolds so your chances of finding someone that is interested in this type of relationship is quite low.

7. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

I thought a cuckold was when i guy knows about a cheating wife but doesn't have the self respect to leave her.

8. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

I love to eat women after they've been with other guys. Currently, I am single but if my girlfriend would decide to fuck another man, then I'd hope she would at least not clean herself up and then come home and let me lick her clean. mmmmm

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I Googled the term and Wiki definition shows more to it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

10. usccocks1

usccocks1 New Member

I would love to watch my girl get fucked by another guy!