woman using strap-on

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ron100, Dec 18, 2004.

1. ron100

ron100 New Member

Anyone have experience with thier girlfriend/wife using a strap-on on you? Did you like it? How did it get introduced into you sexual relationship?

2. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

Want to try

I am a female and I always wanted to try this. I would love the power it would give me. I do everything else to my bf's ass, so why not that?

3. preglover

preglover New Member

I want to try this some day. I'm Bicurious, and I've tried toys on myself and liked it. I want to find a woman willing to give it to me. As long as the toy isn't too big.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Oh man it's my long awaited fantasy. It's something i want done to me every chance i get when i have a girl that i can do it with. I already have toys, I have two jelly dildo, one i got for myself for christmas. I like it. Although the tip is a little not shaped like a real penis head, so it feels a little different. but its all good. I can't wait to find my kind of woman!:D

5. loveitrough

Gold Member

Strapon

I love it when wife my uses a strap on on me. We do this every now and then and it is such a turn on for the both of us. No I don't think about a man doing this to me I just like the feelings I get when she does this. Sometimes she will surprise me and have the strapon on when i get to bed. She will start out by going down on me and after a little bit she will work her fingers into my ass. She then will ask me to roll over and she will slowly enter my ass and turn on the vibe . This starts me going and then she can fuck me as hard as she wants , we both come really hard. Sometimes I will put the strapon on and I will do her in the ass with my cock and use the toy in her cunt. She goes crazy and has severl strong o' when we do this