Woman on top

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Frank Grimes, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Question for all:

When the woman is on top, what does the man do with his hands? I'm just wondering what others do, if they explore the woman's body, or what.

2. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Help her move! Its tough work being on top! Whew! I'd say put your hands on her behind and help he slide back and forth, or caress her, give her arms a chance to relax if she's using them as support...make up your own way of doing this...

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I agree with Jiggy! Nothing is worse in bed when the guy just lays there & doesn't touch me when I'm on top. There is SOOOOO many things you can do to help her or even turn her on more...such as grabbing her hips, touching her breasts (even sucking on them if you're limber enough), bring her to orgasm by touching her clit, even a gentle smack on her ass (IF she's into that!), lock hands while she's completely upright (this gives her something to support her weight on & gives good leverage)...and the list goes on!:D

4. jojo

jojo New Member

yes I have to say it would be pretty sad to see the guy lying there with his hand down his sides like a stiff. I generally put them on my GF's hips and help with her movement or play with her breasts, or sometimes dig my hands into her butt.

jo

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

My girl usually starts out straight up on me, but then after a short time, she moves so that it's essentially missionary with her on top. I DO move my hands around, caressing her body. I was just wondering what others do. Thanks for the advice so far, and thanks for anymore that may come. :)

6. farspark

farspark New Member

When they are tied to the bed posts, not much. :brow

7. Fuzzy

Fuzzy New Member

I'll rub around her. I play with her tits, or even reach down and play with her clit if she's sitting straight up and down.

8. Muffdiver

Muffdiver New Member

Every women I have ever been with goes crazy when I suck their breast while they are riding me. Sometimes I will even throw in a little anal fingering too. Try it and see.

9. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I's have one hand on the tv remote and the other in a bag of doritos. LOL j/k. Had to say that

10. Thorn

Gold Member

Deeperlover you are too much man. :lol

Watch the action and play with her tits. If the action gets really hot I'll grab her ass lift her up a bit and proceed to thrusting and slamming. If it's reverse cowgirl I'll just play with the ass and watch it going in and out.:brow

11. smileygal

smileygal New Member

My husband usually holds my hips or plays with my breasts. Sometimes he will suck on my breasts which drives me wild when I'm riding him. He is usually always touching me somewhere with his hands whether he's helping me move, holding me up so he can see ;) or hanging on for the ride :D

12. eandvk

eandvk Member

Ill most times suck on her breasts or caress them with my hands...or my hands will be holding her by her butt cheeks, and in some instances Ill be fingering her ass while she rides me.

13. loveitrough

Gold Member

When my women gets on top I grab her by the hips and pound her pussy with all I got, Sometimes I pull her to me and burry my face in her beautiful titties and suck on them. There are times she will lean back and grind my big thick cock and I will rub her clit with my fingers licking off her juices as the flow out of warm pussy . :brow

14. Kai

Kai New Member

havnt had sex yet but wi ould be rubbing her clit and ass and her bad and breasts

15. dougly

dougly New Member

I usually have both hands grabbing her breasts. Sometime play with her nipples, and oh yeah, feel her ass.

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Unless the woman is feeling really frisky, and ties both your hands to the bedposts.:brow Then, I guess you just enjoy the ride.;)

17. pussycat69

Gold Member

My guy plays with my boobs...grabs and/or plays with my ass or holds my hips.If he's been real naughty,he holds on to the bedposts;)

18. Liz83

Liz83 New Member

I love being on top and in control. I will put one or both hands on his shoulders while I ride his cock up and down. Sometimes I will rub my clit or he will. He usually grabs my ass unless he is grabbing my back and pulls my body close to his and I ride him while we \"hug\".

19. bigballs

bigballs Member

I love watching her boobs bounce while she is riding my cock. I love sucking on them and running my tounge around the nipples. Every once in a while she likes me to talk dirty to her in this position.

20. john78

john78 New Member

Woman on top is my wife's favorite. She cums easiest in this position. My hands are usually holding her hips and her butt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.