Woman of my dreams

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by RogueElement, Sep 20, 2013.

1. RogueElement

RogueElement New Member

Sep 8, 2013
    I have finally found the woman of my dreams after 2 divorces and several adventures. She is a past co worker and we haven't seen each other for the past 5 years till about a month ago. After talking on Facebook for several months she agreed to come and stay with me fir a week. When we were co workers I was married and although attracted to each other, we behaved ourselves. The week we spent together was incredible and we totally hit it off and decided we belong together as a couple. She has since returned home, out of state and is tying up loose ends. It will be 1 to 3 months before she can return. I miss her so much and can't wait till she's in my arms again. She, like me is a very sexual and open minded person She has given me permission to have sex with others until her return and I've been enjoying my friend with benefits. Apon her return to me I will gladly give up sex with others and be 100% faithful and commited to her. I have been honest with her about my by side and thankfully she is ok with and accepting of it, although when we're together as a coupl, I doubt she'll let me play with guys anymore. That's ok though because I love her and she's definitely worth it. If at all possible, Id like to enjoy some good man on man play one more time and get it out if my system.
  2. CaramelLady

It is nice to find what you are looking for. Best wishes to you!