woman does the man

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by alaskaviper, Dec 28, 2010.

1. alaskaviper

alaskaviper New Member

So I sometimes like to use a butt plug when me and my wife have sex. But what do you guys think of the woman wearing a strap on and her playing the role of the man. The man would then be recieving. We tried it twice about 5 years ago. I loved it. I was on my back and while she was thrusting she would also stroke my dick. It was a whole new feeling. She also liked it because the dildo kept pushing on her clit as she was thrusting.

Oh yeah she also got me doggy style. I must say that was different. I perferred on my back. We haven't done it since. It turns me on to think about it but I must say I have to be in that mood and that mood doesn't happen alot.

What are everybody elses feelings/thoughts?

#1 alaskaviper, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2010
  2. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

We're not really into this. I mean, it'd be up to Steve, but it's nothing I've really actively persued. We don't really get into the male ass-play. But to each their own. I'm glad you've found something you like and are able to share it with your lady.

I have had dreams/fantasies about using a strap-on though. Did she ever orgasm from using it? If you don't mind me asking.

#2 SWGirl, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2010
  3. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I have never had this done to me, but I will admit that I am very intrigued by being fucked doggy style by a sexy woman with a strap on. I'm not sure why that turns me on so much, but it is definitely a fantasy of mine.

4. Silverback

Silverback Member

My SO and I have talked about this and have played a bit, but not gone the entire way a strap-on, I'd definitely do it though

5. allwrappedupinit

allwrappedupinit New Member

I crossdress so this is a big part of our role playing, and it is done often!
    I love it when my wife takes me from behind...mmm!!
    It's also great when she reaches around and strokes me till I cum!!

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I have thought about it and wouldn't mind trying it with a fella.

Some guys I think are worried that if they try it and enjoy it.. it might "make them gay".. I don't know why :(

7. 6stringking

6stringking Member

One of my exes got me using a butt plug, havent used it in a while, have to be in the mood, she never wanted me to receive from her using a strap on, but after she made me use the plug wish she would have followed through with the idea. My thoughts are im very curious about this.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

We tried a butt plug and frankly it did nothing for me except want to pass it out.
    The idea of a dick let alone a synthetic one going up my bum is not one I cherish in the least.
    Sorry not into arse (ass) play or I should say more precisely, my own!