[Ask a Girl] Woman and Toy boys

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by TonyMe, Aug 14, 2013.

1. TonyMe

TonyMe Member

Hi I have always fantasised about the idea of being a play thing discreet or non discreet for an older woman.

I was in a bar the outher day and noticed a group of very very attractive women aged mid 30's to early 40's.

While making regular eye contact with one of them.
    It got me thinking what would happen if I at some point approached her to say hi as the ring indicated she would probly be married and as the title suggests do women really want younger guys or is it unfortunately something that will be forever a fantasy.

Thank you in advance for your answers or further questions :)

2. JonJo

Gold Member

How old are you if you consider women in their mid 30s to early 40s to be old?

Don't think that you'd get far with them if they knew you thought that.

Some 'older' women can find younger guys attractive, some because they like to know that they themselves are attractive.

3. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

I, personally, like younger than myself. I'm 35 and had a guy ask me one day if I had kids his age just jokingly, he was 22. I just laughed. I told him that some of the people I graduated with had kids close to his age, I did not though.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm working on a boy toy myself. I've got one all picked out. Now, all I have to do is show my husband his pictures and get his approval. I don't think there'd be a problem with that because he's always wanted to see me fucked by a big fat cock.

#4 Barbwire, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  5. TonyMe

TonyMe Member

well best of luck Barbwire I hope it goes well both the guy and your husband are two very lucky people.:)

I was not implying they were old JonJo simply older then me. I didn't think referring to them as women of a certan age or woman my age plus some more years sounded so good :ugh :)

6. wifewatcher

wifewatcher New Member

my wife is 45 and she loves young cock. where are you?