woman advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by l49, Oct 20, 2011.

1. l49

l49 New Member

hi first post here

i have been with my wife for over 5 years now. my problem is that i love to go down on her but she doesn't alway smell or taste the freshest. how can i tell her about it? we shower together all the time and i notice that she really doesn't spread her pussy lips and wash like i think she should, but then i'm not a girl so i don't really know the proper cleaning methods. every once in a while i take matter in my own hands while we shower and spread her lips and start rubbing her clit. she thinks it's to turn her on, well yes that's half the reason i do it....

what should i do?

thanks

2. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

Re: woman advise

maybe the reason could also be the food she's eating.. more fruits and vegetables and less meat and cofee..

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you've been married to her for five years you should be able to talk to her about it. I know that no woman wants to hear that, but if she wants you to eat her out and you don't feel she's clean, then tell her.

Also, they have scented, tasty vaginal wipes you can buy online. They are for cleaning but smell and taste like fruit or candy. I've got some that smell like orange cream bars. They run about 10 bucks for a pack of 25 but are well worth it. Invest in some of those and use them prior to eating her out so that she'll taste good.

Also, rather then spreading her legs and rubbing her clit, have you ever just washed her? Take the loofa or wash cloth and clean her? I mean obviously start from the shoulders and move your way down but just make the bath about her?

4. l49

l49 New Member

She eats pretty healthy so diet I don't think is the reason.

I'm just afraid of hurting her feelings and making her self esteem low or spoiling our sex life. As far as the bathing, I already do what u mention. I made comments about her washing and that in passing but she's not picked up on the clues.

5. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

hmm and you just noticed it now after 5 years being married to her?or was it always like that?

6. l49

l49 New Member

Well no, just now seeking advise.

7. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

that's weird.. so you say that all the years she knew how to clean herself and know forgot it?

8. l49

l49 New Member

No that's not what I said at all. I said that now I just decided to ask for advice. It's been that way for awhile yes, ive never said anything to anybody till now. I don't know how she cleaned her self prior to us living together.

9. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Tread Lightly my friend

Shower with her and say lets wash each other, then wash her real good.
    Then when you go down on her later make a comment like wow you really taste good... maybe a light bulb will go off.

10. l49

l49 New Member

Yeah Ive done that. And then we have had conversations about making plans for sex later. Said says that she wants me to eat her pussy, I reply that I would love to....make sure its clean. She just gives me a dirty look and calls me rude. How much more clear can I make it?

11. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

well then you can for example say like: babe do you try out a new diet? she: hmm no why? you: I don't know, you taste somehow different.. she: different?what do you mean? you: I loved you smell and the taste of your pussy (time..) but now it's different,maybe you can smell it too so you know what I'mtalking about.
    and the next time she wants you to eat her pussy put you finger in and let her smell..
    I think that's the best way!

12. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Hmm.. not so sure about that one teacher..
    I'm no expert on women, but it has been my experience that if you so much as elude to something being "unpleasant", you run a high risk of shutting down the entire theme park.

Case in point: Does this dress make me look fat?
    When have you EVER said yes?

Nope.. "I cant tell because you because to me, a trashbag woudl look good on you" is the go to answer.. Happy wife, and I keep getting blow jobs.

Positive reinforcement is what you need. Take baths with her.. tell her how much you love eating her out right after she showers.. or how you really love the smell of whatever body wash/soap she uses. By reinforcing the good, you will eliminate the bad without risking WWIII..

Remember: when the wife is unhappy.. your cock is unhappy.

13. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Is your wife on any medications that possibly have changed? This could be another reason other than diet.

Otherwise, I agree with Mittimer, if you can't talk to your wife after 5 years about this..you have bigger problems to come. If you are careful about HOW you tell her or bring the subject up, it should be understood that you are not trying to hurt her but help her. If she isn't cleaning properly than she could end up with an infection or other medical issues.

14. l49

l49 New Member

no medications . so how should I tell her? From a women's pov? Should I just flat out talk to her or use the positive reinforcement as stated above?

15. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Only you know your wife well enough to know which might work but I feel that honesty is the best. Think of it in reverse, how would you want to be told if it was an issue that she was having with you? I personally would rather someone just come out and tell me something than beat around the bush or hint around. But that is me.

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

Crunch an Altoid or a Certs while you eat her. It supposedly gives her a pleasant tingle while you knock out the cooter breath. You can tell her you heard it really gets women off when you eat her with a mint, it's the truth. Now run down to the store and get some and let us know how it works. And don't feed her any asparagus if you can help it, that'll stink it up, and it will make your cum taste nasty too.

#16 HardRocker, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  17. ratuv

ratuv New Member

its a matter to enjoying i thing she is not so interested in sex.............please more encourage it.