Wives, please suck your husband's cocks!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, May 8, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    I admit to having a stable full of cyber lovers, and having a very active "pretend" sex life. One thing that I try to figure out, before I commence with the cyber humping is, what a guy is looking for in a sexual experience. I often ask them what they want, what they crave, that perhaps their wives or girlfriends don't give them. 9 times out of 10 it is a simple blowjob. This amazes me. Why the frig aren't more wives sucking off their husbands? It seems to me that to do if for them all while you date, then to stop once you are married is just mean spirited and cruel. I still down my hubby's dick on a regular basis, and will continue to do so.

So, what is it that is with all of these wives that are withholding? Don't you know you are making your husbands miserable? For the love of god, suck those cocks, ladies, PLEASE, suck those cocks!
  2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Not just the married guys that may not be getting that pleasure....i have never had that.
    so at least they have gotten to have their cocks sucked at some point...i feel realy sorry for them lol hehehe

But yes the pleasuring should be both ways...
    I have always given lots and lots of pleasuring wit hthe partners i have been with , but very seldom did i ever receive any pleasuring back.

3. GreyGoose

GreyGoose Active Member

Wish my ex would have learned that. Damn gettin head was like a Leap Year.
  4. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

:lol I don't know what's wrong with people these days. :shrug
  5. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Well, I know that when my fiance and I do get married, I'm not stopping. I like it too much, and he does plenty of sweet things for me. A blowjob is the least I can give.
  6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

I've heard about the blow jobs stopping and the foreplay stopping after one gets married and I wonder why. I mean aren't married people supposed to enjoy sex as well? Why does sex all of a sudden become a mechanical routine after marriage? Personally I love giving blow jobs.
  7. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

well it's just a theory, but what if everyone feels pressured by monogamy? so they go set out to find someone to be with, and there always trying to please there parrter to move to a stronger stage in a relationship, from partners to fiances, then to finacess the final step to marrige. Once your there people might jsut figure that it all over, you've offically got to a point where you don't have to try anymore. You've... won the monogahmy game
  8. CFriis

CFriis New Member

Hahahahah, somebody needs to turn that into a board game.
  9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

I suppose so but still...if you're in a sexually unsatisfying marriage then the monogamy isn't going to last very long, is it?
  10. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

True, but they get hooked on an illusion that it will. maybe on there weedding day they think that they will be together forever, and as time goes on the relatikonship strains, but they never let that feeling go untill its too late.

But its all jsut theory, if that.
  11. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

i do... i love it... i crave it... i beg for it ^_^
  12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Some of you females are just way to much :p
    why the heck couldnt i have found a female that was so willing to pleasure me in my life ..

dont get me wrong i totly love pleasuring, but would have been nice once in a while to perhaps get some returned hehe
  13. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Well, K, if you do find a woman to suck you off, do yourself a HUGE favor, and don't marry her!
  14. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

I don't mean to brag, but I've never seemed to have that problem with my ex-gfs. For some reason they all loved blowjobs even more than I did.
  15. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

I recently read that the reason women don't want to give blow jobs may simply be in the vernacular...blow job. Think about it, if it were called blow party for example, or blow game or blow reward, it would certainly sound more attractive to anyone who may be reluctant to perform the deed.
    Personally, I take no issue with the terminology or the activity. I love to do oral and have it done to me. I can't imagine not taking a big chubby into my mouth and recieving my just reward for my effort.
  16. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    "blow party" :rofl :rofl :rofl
  17. GreyGoose

GreyGoose Active Member

Not all of us are as lucky as your boyfriend :ugh
  18. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

Yeah, blow party. I think it was in one of my BF's magazines. Maybe it could go something like this: Hubby to wife.."Hey Honey, how's about a blow party tonight. I'll bring the snacks."
  19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Lol you gals crack me up in a nice way.....

But ya know in the realtionships I have had ive never once asked for a blowjob...ive asked if she would pleasure me at times but to no avail. so maybe i was either to long to thick...or just not asking the right way, or perhaps i was just not with females that were even remotly into sucking my penis for me ....but i was sure into licking every little nook and cranny on them and doing everything they wished and i wanted to to pleasure them .
  20. Joe

Joe Gold Member

"Hey Honey, how's about a blow party tonight. I'll bring the snacks."

:rofl

I love it!
    But somehow I think it would go over at my house like a lead balloon.