with a guy virgin

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cl2000, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cl2000

cl2000 New Member

Hi all,

My friend and I (both guys) were debating an issue of whether or not women like to sleep with virgins. For a man, about the only thing better than having sex is having sex with a virgin. For women?

My friend seems to think that an experienced woman would probably be turned off if a guy was a virgin, since women probably prefer a man who knows what he's doing because he has a better chance of getting it right. He also thinks it would be a turn off because it kinda goes against that whole confidence-turns-women-on philosophy. Imagine a man who's confident and knows what he wants in life, but then suddenly, when you try to sleep with him, he doesn't know what the heck he's doing cuz he's never done it before.

I seem to think that sleeping with a virgin is SLEEPING WITH A VIRGIN. I mean, from a guy's perspective, it doesn't get much better than that!

Any women have an opinion on this? Any comments or ideas are appreciated!

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I was just wondering why you think this?

As for women sleeping with virgin guys, well everyone has to lose it sometime. My boyfriend was a virgin the first time we slept together. Over a year later now he's the best lover I've ever had, EVER. I've told him again and again that he's a natural at sex.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, same story. Mine was a virgin, and oh my god, is he awesome.

4. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Speak for yourself

I cant speak for the ladies but for me a guy who only had sex with 3 virgins, I always enjoyed it better with non-virgins. I have always been attracted to older women and learned sex from a 37 year old when I first started and found the sex afterward with high school girls (virgins) to be awkward and not very fullfilling for either of us. Yes, I got off but not with the same kind of openess and feeling that the older women offered me. Just my own opinion but after 45 years of life I still feel that way.
    :bow All bow to the ladies for they are what we desire most:brow

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

CL2000
    I for one don't buy the bullshit about fucking a virgin.
    Being a virgin does not make it tight and more enjoyable
    To have sex with anyone the idea is be attracted to that person and enjoy being with her.
    To just take a virgin out for the sole purpose of poppin a cherry
    is just stupid, because it hurts them when the hymen is torn
    away, so you have to take special care to insure that they
    also enjoy themselves and that means (sometimes) quitting
    before you are ready to quit, And anyone knows you cant
    just go at a virgin like you would a non virgin, So just what
    is it about the virgin except mentally thinking hey I got a virgin.:sf

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

The only thing better than sex is sex with a virgin? Wow! Before I bite the head off of this bird, let me just be clear that I'm drinking MILK tonight, just for information sake for all the "old timers" here.

Now, we all have our fetishes, our dreams, our kicks. Yours is, in my opinion, a blatant lack of respect for women. So, enjoy the virgins, my guess is after being a jackass to them the first time, and ruining their expectation of what a gentleman may be, you (I pray) will get few second chances.

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Wait! I didn't answer your question. How rude of me. I don't go out looking for virgins, men or women. I don't hate them or love them. I wish that every virgin could have the opportunity to lose their virginity to someone they love, so as not to lose a precious moment to someone undeserving. My husband was a virgin the first time we made love, and he was amazing, even the very first time.

8. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint New Member

We need more people like you in this world...

Go melicious:cheer

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't think men can equate having sex with a female virgin compared to a woman having sex with a male virgin. I've had sex with one female virgin, and first time it was terrible because she was so anxious that it was going to hurt. I have read of lots of other women with similar issues for ther respective first times.

Now we men are different, we don't have the anxiety of hymen and pain. My first sexual experience was with a lady who was about ten years older than me, and I remember it being terribly easy, I just followed her lead (as I tend to do now). I certainly have learned a lot since then, but my first time with an experienced lady gives me memories of it being okay.

10. loveit247

Gold Member

Sex with a virgin, no thanks!
    I have only slept with one virgin and I was a virgin at the time too. It was horrible. Akward and painful. He never turned out to be good in bed anyway. My next BF was 22 years older then me and he had some experience, what a difference.

My current BF is really good in bed, I think it may also have something to do with his very large tackel but his technique is fantastic too!
    The best in bed is a man who is caring, kind, considerate and confident. My BF knows how to make me buzz, he holds me close and kisses me when I am feeling like making love, and fucks me like an animal when I feel like being a whore. I never have to tell him either, he just knows by how I kiss him or move my hips.

So to answer your question, I don't care if a man is a virgin, he just has to be intuative and loving. Personally I prefer experienced men.

11. mandango

mandango New Member

Mandango's Wife here; he was a virgin when we met. That was almost five years ago, and for the last 4 years or so he has been an awesome lover! ;)

**Scoot over wifey: I tell people that she took advantage of me or 'trained' me. I have no complaints whatsoever!

12. Brad

Brad New Member

It is easy to forget the obvious.

Every one of us is a virgin to start with.

It is a simple fact to state but it says a lot.

In my mind, anyone that is the person's first lover should have a lot of respect for that special occassion. With respect and consideration it is special for both partners.

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I wonder if the original poster is ever going to respond to some of these comments.

I for one just don't see how anyone can think that sex with a virgin is the "ultimate," especially when it will more than likely be painful and bloody and awkward for the girl. What's so great about that? Hmm..unless he doesn't care about what it feels like for a girl...:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.