wishes

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cris19, May 12, 2007.

1. cris19

cris19 New Member

hi, is it to much to want a girlfriend that says "i love u" and realy mean it?i'm seaching for a girlfriend like this the most important thing for me is the behavior of her not her body thats only at second place.i had some ex's that had cheated at me(better said 4 times in a row).now i'm with a girl, my big love and i and i am realy worried about it to happen again is it normal?

2. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

It's only human nature to want to feel loved. Don't worry about finding someone that will SAY "I love you"...focus more on finding someone that WILL love you (assuming you love yourself).

Anyone can say "I love you"...not anyone can actually love you.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

"is it to much to want a girlfriend that says "i love u" and realy mean it?"

No, but keep in mind that saying and meaning it doesn't mean it's for a lifetime. Most people, especially your age, don't know for sure just what "love" is. That "love" is usually more lust, and it fades over time. It's best to just enjoy the relationship you have now and not assume it's going to last forever; it probably won't. (I'm going to get pounded for saying that, but I'm just going with the odds.) If it does last, good for you. I hope you have a long, happy life together.

On the other hand, if this relationship ends like the last four did, you might want to reconsider your dating habits/choices. It's certainly normal to worry this one will end like the last four did, just because... well, the last four ended that way, but it's NOT normal for that many relationships to end that way, one after the other.

4. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

I remember a fascinating read that indicated that people tend to go out with the same personality time after time even if that personality type doesn't fit them. Maybe it's true though; I have a friend who has had at least a half dozen relationships with women (over the time I have known him) who were almost interchangeable, and none of them so far have ended well.

5. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

The definition of insanity:

Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting diferent results.

6. crayola

crayola New Member

Words are cheap; actions are priceless.

You will have what you want, just keep your chin up and remember that if a girl cheats on you, it's her loss.

7. cris19

cris19 New Member

these are true words!
    some girsl toled me that my type of boy is rare and it's on the way to disappear.i'm not realy searching only for sex thats the second thing i'm serching for a relationship and a girl that feels and means what it says.so i'm gonna keep on searching i've got enough time

8. angelbaby

angelbaby New Member

saying i love you

You never know what can happen,but not all women cheat.I have been with my hubby for 9 years,after being married the first time for 8 years to a jerk who cheated constantly.I thought I would never find someone to truly love me,thought I would be alone or get played.Well,my hubby and I do great,I tell him I love him Alot....he doesn't say it very often,but i know he does,he shows it.I guess when you least expect it to be the real thing,it is.....:brow