will it get tighter?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by itsallforher, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsallforher

itsallforher New Member

ok my g/f before meeting me had sex with lots of ppl. by the time i get in there, its a little loose on me. not too lose, just not as tight as desired. we havent had sex in a few months, becuz were trying to not do it daily or constantly. we want to do it on special occasions and such. i was wondering if we havent had sex in a while, would she slowly get tighter again? or is she permantly goin to stay that loose?

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Definitely have her do the Kegels. It will strengthen her up & it will make her orgasms stronger. I also read recently that men can do those too & it's supposed to help with premature ejac's.

3. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

where'd you hear 'bout the kegels helping men with premature ejaculations?

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I read a post on www.askmen.com & people are swearing by it on there. Plus, I thought I have read it in a Maxim magazine. I'm sure if you do a search online, you'll find some info on it.

5. hero

hero New Member

before I met my GF she hadn't had sex in about a year, and in the first time we did it, she bled again. And it was tight. So I guess it gets tight through time. Don't wait a year though.

6. jasmine17

jasmine17 New Member

hi itsallforher (LOVE the name and the attitude!),

here's the great news: she can definitely "tighten up" again but very likely not by avioding having sex. It's about muscle development and strength. Supporting the vaginal canal (what we want "tight") are a whole bunch of muslces called the PC muslces (can't remember what it stands for, it's a long name) which are what women strengthen by doing Kegel excercises. The problem is, though, that most women can't really do kegel excercises very well without something inside them to provide something to push against - otherwise, it is tricky for most of us to figure out how to isolate the right numbers.

So, it turns out there are several devices on the market that help with this. After trying several (vaginal cones, ben wa balls - not worth the money!, the barbell), we found one that really, really works. So much that it helped me become ejaculatory (amazing...and in large part a function of pc muscle strength (and proper stimulation of course)). It's called the Kegelmaster (I just wrote about it on another thread) and it is awesome!! It is a little bit like a nautilus for a woman's vaginal muscles. It has springs which you can adjust to create more and more resistance. The effects for us have been tremendous. I can bring my love to orgasm simply by moving my vaginal muslces, and, as I wrote before, I can now ejaculate, literally gush. All women are capable of it, it's just tha tmost women aren't strong enough or are too worried they are going to pee.

Anyway, as I wrote on the other thread about lubricants, I got the best deal on the Kegelmaster from www.Informedchoiceproducts.com though you might also try eBay as I've had good luck finding some toys on there.

Anyway, as you can probably tell, I've become sort of missionary (forgive the pun) about women's ability to strengthen themselves and am thrilled to talk to people about it. So...if you have any questions, I can try to answer them with what I've learned or I'd be happy to try to find out.

hope this is helpful,

jasmine

7. farspark

farspark New Member

Kegals for male Orgasm without Ejaculation

Re:Kegals... aka. Pelvic Floor Exercises... Also good for urinary incontinence, and vaginal recovery following birthing (aka. passing basketball-sized object through aperture that normally only has capacity for moderate sized cucumber-shaped objects)...

From a male perspective, I have also found that good pelvic floor muscle control can be used to achieve orgasm without ejaculation - and, it must be said, an intense, prolonged orgasm at that. I presume the muscles constrict the vas deferens and prevent semen reaching the urethra. (Only problem to date is that I can't do it with my leg apart so this limits positions.) I also have found no information about whether or not this is a good thing to do on a regular basis.

One book of interest: "The Man Who Fell in Love with the Moon" by Tom Spanbauer. This book describes orgasm without ejaculation as some kind of Native American spiritual healing technique! Anyone else have any stories/myths/info relating to this??

8. itsallforhim

itsallforhim New Member

Your Wife!!!

hey honey its me, i think you should just be greatfull you got in it at all, if its a little loose on you thats prolly, your problem,cuz it seemed to fit everyone else just fine,and if for some reason it was loose,id say it was frommy dad raping me every other day from 8yrs. old to 12yrs. old.......ASSHOLE!!!!!!!

9. itsallforhim

itsallforhim New Member

I Hate You

10. Meatman3691

Meatman3691 New Member

damn

thats bs.if ya got a toungue and fingers ur good to go.
    ps:my dick is average and i dont have any probs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.