Will I ever be able to handle semen

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LA_20, Apr 19, 2007.

1. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

Over the past month I have gone down on my boyfriend around 5 times and each time I get severe stomach cramping and stomach issues afterwards. He is the first guy I have ever done this with so I'm hoping that I am having this reaction just because of the taste and its mainly psychological. From what I've read semen doesn't have anything unusual or potentially dangerous in it. Did anyone have this problem when they first started swallowing?

I've talked to my boyfriend about this and he said that of course I dont have to swallow or even finish with my mouth but if possible I would like to because I like being able to do this for him.

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Do you have problems with salt water? Semen is mostly saltwater and I know that some people have trouble with saltwater because I drink it sometimes. There isn't very much though, it might be something else you've eaten and it's a coincidence.

3. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

It is all brain problems. I am bi and I have swallowed cum for over 20 years. Depending on what you have eaten, there is little or no taste and no problems from swallowing it. Maybe pray a little and tell yourself that you are going to love it and it is good for you. Maybe think it is just a little part of your lover. Be sure to kiss afterward so you both get a mouthfull.

4. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

I love giving him head and I love the idea of swallowing but its a heck of a lot more bitter and salty than I thought it would be.... I guess practice makes perfect. Would it help if I encouraged him to drink water, would it help dilute it?

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

The bitter taste comes from his diet.
    Lots of fresh fruit especially pineapple and water
    should clear it up.
    The queasy stomach is really mental and you may never
    get over it as we were taught all our lives that that is dirty
    and We don't swallow dirty stuff,
    My wife has never learned to swallow, Yet she loves
    to suck cock and make a guy cum.

Hiker

6. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

Thanks for the advice, I'm telling him to pump himself full of water and fresh fruit until sunday evening when we will be together again, hopefully it will work.

7. Rupture

Rupture New Member

LA just wondering how it turned out.

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

LA
    All guys like the idea of their girl swallowing,
    But in reality very few do. So maybe you could
    spit instead instead of swallow.
    i wouldn't doubt that the majority of the Gals here
    will say they swallow.
    But we have a really open crowd here.

Hiker

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I have lots of times

But cant say I LOVE the taste..

Sorry guys....just being honest!!

I am yet to meet a man that has
    beautiful tasting semen...

lol

10. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

We hung out on Sunday but he was very clear that he didn't want me to swallow. After I confessed that it made me feel less than 100% he felt horrible even though I did my best to reassure him that it wasn't his fault and it is something I love to do. In the end we came to the agreement that I could go down but that I had to promise I would not swallow.
    In the end I ended up alternating between my mouth and hand with some pretty spectacular results. I let a little get into my mouth but didn't let him know, and I didn't get sick, so maybe if I slowly swallow a little more each time, then my body will have time to adapt.
    Thanks for all of the advice, I know it isn't the end of the world if I can't fully swallow, but I would love to be able to someday.

11. deric

deric New Member

That is so good that you keep trying.

12. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Great idea, and great attitude, LA! ;)
    You may very well get used to it over time. I was repulsed by the taste and smell of cum at first but after a while and allowing a little more in my mouth and on my body I got used to it, and grew to love it.
    It sure helps to have an understanding man, too. Kudos to him for being respectful of you. :)

Keep your open mind about the taste and someday you might like it. ;) :p

13. Bluesy

Gold Member

Awesome man :tup That's how you know you've got a winner, babe. Believe him when he says he doesn't want you to do it, that he wouldn't be happy if you did, and let yourself take pride in the knowledge that you've got a guy who cares about and respects you that much. Insecurity can push us to do things we don't really want to do, so this could be a really good lesson for you in how to believe in your worth *and* have faith in the value your guy places on you and how much he appreciates what you have to offer. It's a self-esteem thing.

One of my fantasies is to have a guy go down on me after intercourse (ETA: after cumming inside me, that is), *but* I could never enjoy it if I knew a guy didn't really want to do it and was going along just to appease me. What I *would* enjoy is knowing that he respects himself enough to have limits, and feels secure enough in the relationship to voice them confidently. That's by far sexier. And that's what you're going to get in a good relationship.

14. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

After interourse we are pretty much satisfied and ready to quit. I can start again in a mater of seconds but you would have to ask or invite me to go down on you. I would not push it.

15. quentin1007

quentin1007 New Member

LA Maybe you should stop worrying so much about swallowing and let things happen as they may. Try this too: Blow your boyfriend until hes ready to blow, finish him off by hand and by letting him cum on your chest. Then you both can play with it, taste it, share it, use it as lubricant for him to finger you, they key here to share. Its very very hot!

16. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

God do I tremble before the notion of a debate with the well pointed Bluesy... :eek: ;)

I agree and disagree with you, Bluesy. If we all lived our lives according to first impressions of experiences and considered all preferences as having steadfast boundaries from the start, life would get awful boring!

A girl doesn't have to sell her self short and give in to every want a man might have, but an open mind isn't always a bad thing. Tastes, preferences, likes and dislikes can and do sometimes evolve in a healthy manner throughout our sexual lifetimes apart from unfair pressure or outside force.

But if a woman wants to like something, what's the trouble in her keeping an open mind with an attitude of hoping to one day enjoy it? :shrug

17. bandit

bandit New Member

My wife didn't start swallowing until 3 or 4 years after we were married. In the beginning she didn't even like cum in her mouth, but gradually she got used to it. After a couple of years she stopped spitting and started to swallow. These days she swallows almost every time, but she still spits if it's been too long since my last orgasm and my cum is too thick. I don't think it's something you will ever enjoy, though apparently some women do. I've never been fortunate enough to have known a woman who actually "loved" the taste of cum. But like all of the women that I've been with, my wife has gotten used to the taste and texture of cum that it no longer bothers her. I'm sure you will too.

18. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Tell him to avoid asparagus and eat plenty of cinnamon. Cinnamon Grahams work a treat!

19. Bluesy

Gold Member

NK, we could very well get into a drawn-out and pointed debate on this subject, and I like you too much to risk inadvertantly pissing you off. I guess the problem with "keeping an open mind" in regards to doing things one doesn't enjoy is in the mind of the perceiver... You don't have a problem with it, and so long as you've reached that conclusion through honest and critical analysis of your motivations, and aren't merely justifying and rationalizing someone else's perspective, that's cool. I swear I wasn't kidding, or exaggerating, when I said I couldn't enjoy myself if the guy I was with wasn't into a particular sexual activity. I've fantasized often about having a guy go down after intercourse, but enjoying the comingling of our juices would have to be authentically pleasing to him, and if it wasn't, all erotic pleasure would fly out the window for me. (And I would ask, if he tried it, because I don't fancy the idea of someone putting on appearances for my sake--that's just the way I am. I like to keep things real. I've never faked an orgasm, for that matter.) And I could only ever date a guy who feels the same way. And I seriously do find it extremely sexy when people know their own mind, their likes and dislikes, and are authentic with themselves, are unafraid to express that. Assert thyself! Rawr, baby :D

20. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Bluesy, it takes quite a bit to piss me off, no worries. ;)
    I understand what you're saying, there's a fine line between an open mind and simply appeasing another, and I can appreciate where you couldn't enjoy your partner performing an act they weren't fully enjoying doing. (I am the same way, hence I've only received oral less than a dozen times. It hurts to be all f@#$ing moral sometimes.. :eyes ) lol ;)

At any rate, I think it is a matter of balance, and one being true to themselves, which is often impossible for anyone but that person to determine without question. Fair enough. :)

And if assertive minds are what light you up, have at it babe! :p We all deserve to enjoy a good turnon. :p

"rawr!" :D I love it. :p :lol