Will Be Gone......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Howie_t, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Sorry,But I didn't know where to post this:
    For those who know me and those who don't.I will be tempary gone for a while due to I was just dianosed(sorry for the spelling) with cancer and i will be away dealing with that and thinking about what treatment I'm gonna take for it.Just wanted to let you all know since I am a member of the board and was coming here often.Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
    Thanks,
    Howie_t

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Oh my, I'm so sorry. Please, take all the time that you need, and get better!! Just remember that you have many friends here that are thinking of you, praying for you, and wishing you all the best.

Take care!!!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Howie, I am so sorry to hear of your illness. My heart goes out to you and your family. I wish you strength and healing and hope that we will see you here again very soon.

Take care.

CL

4. loveit247

Gold Member

My thoughts are with you. I am not the preying type but I will be thinking of you and sending vibes. Remember, cancer is not a death sentence. Take that from a survivor.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Wow, I'm so sorry. Please, take care of you self. Get treatment, and get better.