Wildest

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by danrb007, Dec 15, 2013.

1. danrb007

Gold Member

What has been your wildest sexual experience? What led up to it? what was the best part of the experience?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

The time exbf spanked me so hard I could feel hand prints two hours later. It was make-up sex. I was new to anal and it was very thrilling

alwaystry likes this.
  3. Rocker52

Rocker52 New Member

Wildest is hard to define, and this may e more like weirdest but;

I was about 17 and had a girlfriend for a few months the same age, but way more mature than I was. Her mom loved me, the innocent boy instead of the older guys her daughter had been seeing. Her dad though hated my guts. I had no idea why, but hindsight makes me think it was simply a social-economic thing.

Anyway, one night I'm at her house. Her mom is out but dad is home. They had a family room downstairs with an adjoining office. Dad was in the office with his door closed. Lana, the girl, starts getting frisky with me. I tell her we can't do anything because her dad is right there in the office. She then tells me that either we're going to have sex right there or she's going to scream and tell her dad I'm trying to force her to have sex. So she pulls up her skirt, sits on my lap and we do it.

At the time I didn't find this sexy or cool whatsoever. To me she was crazy and I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. Our relationship ended shortly thereafter. Looking back, I probably missed out on some wild stuff with Lana, but she was way more experienced than I was and even though she was pretty with a hot body she scared the hell out of me.

4. alwaystry

I would say it was my one and only trip to a swingers club, just that large variety of people and sex was amazing. One specific part was ....my gal and I were in a foursome with another couple, there were several people watching , my girl was on her back ,I was fucking her while she suckedthe other guys cock, his girl was feeling up all of us until finally she pushed me back a little and got down and started to suck my cock, I was about to cum so I tried to pull away and she latched on, digging her nails in my ass, she swallowed my entire load while moaning, her man got so turned on he pulled his cock out of my girls mouth and came all over her chin,neck, and tits!true story

Mrivers likes this.
  5. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

i dont think i have any hot sex stories i feel so sheltered lmao
    had a botched 3 way one time didnt go so good lmao

alwaystry likes this.