wild pillow sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by yahnro, Jun 27, 2013.

1. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

Ok i guess before you guys say anything yes the title is really dumb but thats the best way i can describe it. i guess ill jest tell you guys my experience.

What happened was that it was a late tuesday night after a hard day of work just did the usual (take shower,brush teeth.etc) after that i layed down in my nice soft hotel style bed. It was a hot summer night so it was nice and cool with the fan on and just had on my underwear and short shorts.

I was so happy to lay in my bed but then not even a few minutes i was really horny. since i was working i havent masterbated for two weeks so i was horny. i was softly rubbing against my blanket then i just started seducing my pillow. It was very soft and firm. Them i was more horny then before i couldnt control myself. i just staired at my pillow for a good 5 minutes just getting hornier as the minutes went by.

After 5 minutes i just threw the pillow on the floor and slamed my door shut and just felt so naughty and horny i just wanted rough,wild,nasty,kinky, just stright nasty sex with this pillow. So i just threw my pillow on the floor and literally ripped my shorts and underwear off and just went to town on my pillow and i was humping it so hard i was panting and just overall went to town with my pillow and i just cummed so hard and had a huge orgasm that i could not controll my breath and i just collapsed .

For that night i just layed there completely naked on the floor and just cudled with my pillow just thinking about that special someone that i could do this with but for that night that was my night just to relax and release. :)

HotForHoney and shashtzoh like this.
  2. CaramelLady

Yahnro you would be surprised at how many of us have had some form of pillow sex. Thank you for being brave enough to share

JonJo, dynilicus and yahnro like this.
  3. ReddHott

ReddHott Member

Note to self : Don't use the pillows provided by the hotel. Bring your own.

shashtzoh and HotForHoney like this.
  4. shashtzoh

Sounds like fun and would be interesting to watch. Some men buy those fleshlights and other toys and if they could use the pillow like you did it would be so much cheaper. Do you just do this in the hotel or at home too? How would the hotel even clean that pillow Reddhott?! Now I wonder about using the pillows at the hotel too. lol

CaramelLady likes this.
  5. CaramelLady

Ha ha... I rarely go to hotels!

shashtzoh likes this.
  6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I wish I could find a man to treat me like that pillow

JonJo, Amature and shashtzoh like this.
  7. shashtzoh

We do and I always find the pillows sketchy at best especially those little square pillows that are not fully as wide as normal pillows and then I have had thoughts about how people drool at night and stuff. Now I have to worry about come on them!

CaramelLady likes this.
  8. CaramelLady

I am with you on that! I wish!

JonJo, yahnro, Amature and 1 other person like this.
  9. CaramelLady

Oh no! It has been 15 years since I was in a hotel, this had not crossed my mind and now the drooling!

shashtzoh likes this.
  10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

My coworker packs an extra tshirt to slip over her pillow - she travels a lot

11. CaramelLady

Smart woman!

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. Amature

Gold Member

David Allen Cole had a CD with some pretty dirty/funny songs out and a co-worker loaned it to me one time. One of the songs was "Cum Stains On Your Pillow" LOL. I thought of this song as soon as I read this post.

CaramelLady and shashtzoh like this.
  13. shashtzoh

I think I will start packing extra pillow cases. Now I am skeeved!

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. shashtzoh

Oh and by the way I am not skeeved by someone masturbating like the OP did. It is just the thought of having strange sperm on the pillow. Good for the OP on getting off. We all need that now and then.

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. ReddHott

ReddHott Member

It wasn't the masturbating that got me either. It was the communal pillow.

shashtzoh likes this.
  16. Mikey22

Gold Member

Oh thats cool!...I got to find that cd,I love old country music,But never knew David Allen Cole had something out like that.

17. Mikey22

Gold Member

Now people not only is there cum on the pillows but blood on the sheets,Sticky floors.Filthy bathrooms,Roaches,flees, Some S.OB. Banging on the door in the middle of the night,Bums and whores hanging around. Some terrorest manageing the place,With his family liveing in the room right behind the front desk,Enough insence burning you get a migrane as soon as you walk in the door. I experenced these types of places when I first learned to drive a truck,Now days I find a secluded parking lot or freeway ramp, You get better sleep and it's safer.

Amature likes this.
  18. Amature

Gold Member

Go to You Tube and do a search, he had a ton of them on when I was trying to find this one.

19. Mikey22

Gold Member

Thanks I all ready did and added them to my faverites.

20. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

I know that lol my bed at my house is hotel quality like its fluffy and comfortable as if you were at a really nice hotel .