Wild kinky fuck

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Last night we were both really horny. She said " I need to cum so bad". We went to bed and put on a sex DVD(Forbidden Lust). We masturbated together as we talked about what they were doing in the threesome on the DVD. she noticed that I had precum on my dick so she immediately licked it off. As we continued to watch some oral sex on the DVD DW was close to cumming so I went down on her and she had a wild orgasm. We immediately kissed sharing juices with her.
    We continued watching the DVD and talking about the guy's big dick. DW said she couldn't take one that big. Then one of the gals started using anal beads on the guy. DW loves to do this to me. Then one of the gals got out a strap on and put it on. She lubed it and inserted it in the guy. DW said "I want to fuck you in the ass." I said "That sounds like fun". She put on our strap on(Bend Over Beginner Kit) and started the harness vibrator that stimulates her clitoris. It is so erotic to see her wearing the strap on. She talked dirty about her dick and what she was going to do to me. She lubed the dildo and slowly inserted it in me. It felt so good. Then she lubed my dick and started giving me a HJ and talking dirty about what she was doing to me. On the DVD they were going at it hot and heavy with the second gal giving the guy a HJ. DW was so hot with the vibrator on her clitoris. Then the guy on the DVD started cumming and we both lost it having wild orgasms. DW withdrew the dildo and licked the cum off of my dick.
    We told each other how great that was. Then off to sleep satisfied.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm so jealous.

3. CuriousCo

CuriousCo New Member

DAMN......Thats all I got to say!

4. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW and I were just having a casual conversation about various things when the subject turned to sex. We talked about what we liked to do and then we started talking about other people we had fucked. She was telling me about one guy who had a really big dick, but really did not know much about fucking. His dick actually hurt her when he put it in. On top of that he couldn't stay hard. She talked about she always prefered guys with smaller dicks. She said the smaller ones are much easier to do deep throat with. She says she loves my 5 inch thick dick. I told her that I loved her tight pussy. I told her about gals that I had fucked, but nobody had a pussy as tight as hers. She said I was the best at fucking of any of her other 6 dicks. I told her that she was the best of the 10 other pussys that I had fucked. In addition I told her that I loved her openiness and willing to try wild, kinky things. She said none of the guys she had fucked would go down on her or masurbate for her. Nedless to say we were both getting so hot. She went off to shower followed by me. When I came into the bedroom she had a realistic dildo burried in her pussy. All our toys were on the bed and she was watching a orgy DVD. She withdrew the dildo and asked me to lick her juices off. Needless to say it was quite wet. My dick was covered with precum which she immediately licked off. Then she said "Put your dick in me and fuck me hard". As soon as I put my dick in her she came immediately. We continued to fuck and in a couple of minutes I filled her with cum as she came again. Then welay with my dick in her until it became soft. I withdrew and she licked the cum off. I went down on her creampie and licked her pussy. We thanked each other for a great fuck and off to sleep.

5. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW was already in bed and after I showered I went into the bedroom only to see DW watching a DVD(Bend Over Boyfriend).
    She already had our strap on ready when she saw my hard dick. She said that she wanted to fuck me like they were doing on the DVD. I told her how much I liked it.
    DW loves to do me with the strap on. We watched the DVD Bend Over Boyfriend and talked about what they were doing. Then she put on the strap on lubed it and inserted it in me while she gave me a HJ. What a wonderful orgasm. Much more intense with anal stimulation. After she withdrew the dildo she licked the cum off of my dick.
    She tells me that before we did strap on sex it had always been one of her fantasies.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I love your stories!

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

Me too, FC! :tup

8. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Thanks flirty.

Actually my dick gets hard when I think about how our last fuck was. I go back and read our stories when I get horny and then we go fuck.

9. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

oh nice!! Love your stories!!!

10. Kinks

Kinks New Member

your stories are so great :D

11. Katprr

Katprr New Member

GreatStory!!

12. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Had some great sex last night. We began by watching a DVD(Double Dippin' 2). As we lay next to each other masturbating the gal on the DVD was masturbating and talking sex. It was so hot to see her and DW masturbating. Then two guys came in and the gal started giving each of them oral. Their dicks got hard immediately. DW said that would be fun to have two dicks at the same time. One guy put his dick in the gal's pussy while she continued giving oral to the other guy. When they changed position he put his dick in her ass. How hot!! The other guy put his dick in her pussy as they began DP. DW said put your big dick in me and fuck me deep and hard. She was so hot watching the DP. She loves watching this. We had not been fucking long when she had a wild orgasm which made me cum as I filled her with cum. She said "I want to taste some cum". I withdrew and she licked the cum off of my dick. She said how much she liked cum mixed with her juices. Then deep kisses as we went to sleep satisfied. DW is such a good fuck.

13. Jo G

Jo G New Member

Wow... this is very hot

14. downloadking

downloadking Member

15. 101

101 New Member

Wow. Those stories are crazy..and it's been months since you posted, do you have any more? :bow

16. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Katprr-I just wondered if you like to fuck as much as my wife. She is so open willing to try anything. The one thing we don't do is anal sex on her. We have tried it and neither of us like it althought it didn't hurt. Her pussy is so tight-tighter than her ass, but we both love strap on sex on me.

Here are some things that we enjoy-toys, mutual masturbation, watching group sex DVD'S together, different positions, oral, fantasizing, dirty talk, cun swapping and anything else we happen to think of.

Does everyone else enjoy all these things? Let me know what you would like more details of. We both cum about every other day.

17. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

Wow. I love your stories also. Give us moreeeeeeeeeeeeee

18. 101

101 New Member

I agree, these are some great stories ^.^

I'm sure that whatever you feel like posting will be read, as there doesn't seem to be much posted in this part of the forum haha

19. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Had a great strap on fuck last night. She licked the cum off of my dick and then she put our realistic vibrating dildo in her pussy. She came in no time. Really hot.

20. unigod12

unigod12 New Member

wow! amazing!