Wife's sister in law.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Phoking999, May 3, 2012.

1. Phoking999

Phoking999 New Member

I'm new to this forum and new to all sex forums. I am happily married and live somewhere on the west coast. Please be nice. I am a guy.

One of my biggest fantasy started when I met my wife 7 years ago. Her brother was still dating his girlfriend at the time. So this is a fantasy about her, my wife's brother's girlfriend and now wife. When I first saw her back in the day I couldn't stop looking at her or stop thinking about her. Everyday I fantasize about her. This woman is the most beautiful woman I ever saw and has the most gorgeous body. Tall, long legs, long black hair, nice big natural tits. She's the girl of my dreams! She has 3 kids now and she looks even better than before!!! My fantasy is to just spend one day with her and play with her tits all day. Maybe even no sex. I wanna tell her how much I love her and everything about her. Like I said I fantasize about her everyday and night. After all, I still love my wife a lot and no, she does not know about my fantasy.

So ladies and gentlemen, what do you think?

2. routabout

routabout New Member

I honestly think it is a common fantasy.

Much like when you were younger and your brother had a toy, you wanted it then when you got it you got bored of it then gave it back.

I am sure the same would happen here.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A wonderful fantasy to have especially for those private moments but keep it strictly to yourself and for god sake don't even consider living it out.
    I think most guys harbour some sort of similar fantasy story so no you are not an exception or remotely weird in this matter.

4. olderman4yngerfem

olderman4yngerfem New Member

I would try to brush up against her breasts and see how she responds. And touch her butt.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

....what the fuck?

Are you serious? Of course you are. You would hide in the trees to kidnap someone before you rapped them, masturbate in public just to make everyone watch, wear your shorts with the hole in them to expose yourself to every woman and child walking by.

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

6. OverSinged

Gold Member

You managed to piss Mittimer off within 5 posts and not putting up your cock.

I think that just might be a record.

7. tiffers

tiffers Member

Ewwww men make me want to throw up half the time! I can understand thinking someone is hot whatever, but you're in love with her, and you think about her everyday? Ummmm thats not a fantasy, that down right fukn obsessed, stalker shit.. Don't tell your so, she'll never look at you the same, she might even be a little afraid of you after..

8. sabian

sabian New Member

HAHAHA... thats so funny!
    :D:D

9. curiousny

curiousny New Member

Ive got a thing for my sis n law also, Ive rubbed up against her and borrowed her panties a few times .... I wouldnt mind it just once..... maybe twice lol

10. racinekalida

racinekalida New Member

I must admit I never really had too much of an attraction to my wife's sister-in-law until I found out that she went topless on stage in a Shakespeare play (not sure which one...maybe The Tempest?) during her college days.

I was very surprised to hear this because she always struck me as being rather shy (according to her, she was also a "band nerd" in college as well), so the idea of her baring her breasts in front of an entire theater was quite a turn-on for me!

Unfortunately, she and my wife's brother were divorced a year ago and I haven't seen her since, but I have, on occasion, masturbated while thinking about how she looked walking across the stage topless!

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

I am a guy...and I know that I just don't have those kinds of fantasies....or obsessions I guess you'd call them...I'd much rather fantasize about doing something with the woman I have.....

12. kumquat

kumquat Member

I think it's normal to fantasize about other people when you're in a relationship. After all, attraction doesn't switch off just because you're with someone. And it doesn't mean you love your partner any less.

However, what you describe sounds obsessive, doesn't sound healthy, and is probably more lust and not love. Like routabout says, it probably stems from wanting what you cannot have.

13. tiffers

tiffers Member

It is normal to find others attractive! Its what you do with it....