wifes past lovers

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by batdude, Sep 5, 2011.

1. batdude

batdude New Member

The thing of it is that my wife is the only person I have ever had sex with where as she has had a few lovers before me. She doesn't compare me to them or really bring them up much but I sill find myself somewhat jealous that she has experienced others and I have not. I love my wife very much and our love life is amazing for both sides but I still feel a little out of sorts about this issue... Thoughts?

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I think that's quite common to feel that way. Well the being a little jealous. Usually you ponder about these things before you get married!

More so what are your "out of sorts" thoughts? You love your wife very much and your love life is amazing. I don't know what feedback is required here :(

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Sex as a casual act can't compare to sex as an act of love.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

So true!

5. CTRx

CTRx New Member

I used to hate that. My last gf had a boyfriend for I think it was 4 years and literally talked about him constantly when I was with her, even very graphic details on sex life. Used to drive me and my friends mental, (she did it in front of them as well). The only consolation I could take from it was that there was a reason they'd split up, and a reason she was still with me. Maybe that would be of some help, used to do me good :)

6. batdude

batdude New Member

I have pretty well come to terms with this while we were still dating but it would be nice if I could erase the thought for the most part. I don't feel like she is comparing me to them, she's actually really good about that sort of thing but I guess its just me doing that.:ugh

7. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

That's right - you're just torturing yourself for no reason. She chose you, and now it's time for you to learn those intimate details about her that no one but you will know (takes time to learn them), put that knowledge to good use, and make her glad she did.

8. Maverick

Maverick Member

If it makes you feel better, ask her if she would be willing to let you experience another woman.

9. batdude

batdude New Member

I'm not really interested in having sex with anyone but my wife whether its with her concent or otherwise. It would just feel like cheating for me and she already had a bad experience with a cheating bf before. He was sort of the village bicyclist... he's had a ride on just about everyone. However, even just getting these thought out there for the whole world to see is making me realize just how pathetic these feelings are. You guys are right. I love my wife and she loves me and keeps informing me just how incredible I am in bed, ( she's sitting right next to me so I can't lie):D. We are happy toghether so I guess thats all that matters really.:eek:

10. Maverick

Maverick Member

Yep, be happy. In the end, that's what counts.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think that, sooner or later, the woman's who has had sex with only one man or the man who has had sex with only one woman ponders... Even if we're happy and having great sex, we wonder what it would be like. For those of us with a few or many partners, we do know that sex is always different with someone different, and sometimes we learn, sometimes we teach, and sometimes we just have a great time. I don't agree with the casual sex argumant, as I've had a number of awesome casual sexual encounters, but maybe that's more my personality type.

Either way, I think it's a good idea to have had a few lovers in our lives so we have experience, we aren't left wondering, and we appreciate what we have just that little bit more.

12. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

Just deal with it....I know my wife has been fucked before me,sucked other dicks before mine and had her pussy eaten before I did it...but I try to be the best lover,pussy eater and recipient of bj's that I can be.....

13. backcheck64

Gold Member

So you didn't think about this BEFORE you got married? This is the big reason so many "virgin" marriages fail. Curiosity. Get over it or get a divorce. If you can't forget this, it will end your marriage.

14. mmizo2003

mmizo2003 New Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

15. slomuzic

slomuzic New Member

I as well as the wife has had a colorful sex life previous. I however find it quite erotic when she tells me of some of her trists. Though she has not asked too much of mine.

We also share fantasy's which is hot. Some of which require multiple men to service her, and...............................................

Just find ways to talk about fantasy's first, that may ease the green monster.

16. 27vyrs

27vyrs New Member

jealousy is such a black hole of despair
    tis something to which I do not care
    be free from your mental prison
    otherwise you'll have an unwanted collision.

I have enjoyed a wild sex life including gang bangs, orgies and watersports; jealousy has never been a problem. If my wife said she'd like to fuck another man or men, I'd be there taking the photos!!!

great it is to be liberated from mental demons!

17. Meow

Meow Member

Easy to say I know but you need to try hard and realise that your wife had a life before she met you. I don't care how many guys have fucked my wife or how many cocks she has sucked, the fact that she chose to marry me and share her life with me says it all.

18. rustang

rustang New Member

Well said. Thats whats important.

19. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

People, this is a pretty old thread. I think the OP has most likely sorted this issue out by now.

20. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Ya man don't get hung up on your wife's past lovers or flings. Women are all about the current man in their life and don't compare their bfs/husbands to past relationships like men tend to do. Don't agonize over if a past lover had a bigger cock or fucked her better because I promise you none of that is even occurring inside her head. Just give her the unconditional love a wife deserves.