wifes friend

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by dog402, Oct 21, 2013.

1. dog402

dog402 New Member

True story
    One of my wife's friends was over at your house. She always would show me her nipple rings Any time she was over. We all had a few drinks One night. We watched a couple of movies. My wife went upstairs to bed. Her friend and I we're watching another movies. I asked her if to see her nipple ring. She pulled up her shirt and showed me it. I moved over to the couch next to her. I started to play with her tits. We started kissing. After a few minutes of kissing and me playing and suck on her tits. She reached down my pants and started playing with my cock. I took off her shorts she had on a pair of black bikini underwear. I reached down her panties. Her pussy was wet. Her pussy was shave I took off her panties. I started playing with her pussy. We both had all of your clothes off. She started sucking my cock. We then did a little 69. After a little I fucked her missionary position. With no condom on till I came I her pussy. She had the tights pussy. She then sucked my cock till I was hard again. She then got on top of me and rode me till I came in her again. We laid on the couch and made out for a few. I then went upstairs to bed where my wife was. My wife was a sleep I got in bed with her. She was wearing a red nighty. I woke her up and we had sex. I came in her pussy. We went to sleep. The next day my wife had to go to work. When she left her friend came over to me and starte kissing me. She told me she heard us upstairs fucking and she wanted to suck my dick so she could taste. The pussy juices. She suck my cock till I came in her mouth she then swallowed it. She sucked me hard again. I bent her over and fucked her till I came in her pussy. We laid on the couch Kissing naked. When my cock was hard again I fucked her missionary position Cumming in her again. We got dress she told me that she was not on birth control. Luckily she didn't end up pregnant. We got together for a few years for sex. I pull out and came on her till she got on the pill. Then I came in her.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I don't know how to feel about this. Was your wife aware that you were sleeping with other people?

3. frederick

frederick New Member

how do you feel? do you like her just for the sex? i'm waiting for the answer of Mittimer's question..