Wifes First Blow Job

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by da old dude, Oct 8, 2011.

1. da old dude

da old dude Member

One of my favorite JO fantasies that I've rep-played 100's of times in mind while jerking myself off, is my wifes first blow job. It wasn't me either.

This is how my JO session goes based completely on her description-

She was dating this guy that was a good looking model, and they had sex one night. She had never had an orgasm (from someone other than herself I should mention) until this night. He went down on her, and brought her off. Lori felt as though she needed to get him off in a return favor and decided that since she had never sucked a cock before, and that since she had her first O form oral she would blow the guy.

She only takes the head in her mouth and doesn't deep throat, and she was working his cock head up and down with her mouth. She told me that it didn't take but under a minute for him to cum, and that she actually didn't expect it. (huh?) When he came, she says it was "kind of violent, and lasted a long time".

She was trying act like the cool college kid who'd sucked a number of dicks, so she let him cum in her mouth, and let the cum run out of her mouth and down in his cock. She said he had no idea that she didn't swallow it.

2. da old dude

da old dude Member

I'm curious now...

no one here as any knowledge of their SO's sexual past?

If you do, aren't some of thier past sexual acts kind of fun to fantasize about?

We've both told each other most of our prior relationship sexual exploits at one time or another, and I find some of hers pretty good JO material.

C'mon anyone????

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I sort of know about my husband's sexual past. Honestly I don't want to know details of any of his past sexual encounters with other females. The only encounters of his that I know details of are his first time and his first time with another man. I've never masturbated to his past sexual encounters though just because I don't like thinking of him with anyone in his past. Now thinking of him with another mystery woman and me I like thinking about but that's it.

4. da old dude

da old dude Member

Agfunk-
    That makes sense to me too. Now, I couldn't stand to watch her have sex with another man (woman maybe LOL). Yes that's a common theme around here-men wanting to watch their wives fucking another guy but for me a major turn off.

However for some reason when I replay her sexual encounters from before we we were a couple it doesn't bother me in the slightest and I find it very erotic to JO thinking about her sexaul trysts.

Her big cock experience and description of fucking him is another of many JO fantasies for me.

Does this make to you?

Anyone else?