Wife's Fault...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fishnet, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishnet

fishnet New Member

This my first post here, and I'm not sure where to put it.

We have been married 17 years. I'm 43, she is 39. My wife is very hot at 39, and very good with sex. She sucks and swallows, and loves it when I eat my cum from her pussy. She won't take me anally, but will cum almost instantly if I rub a lubed finger around her anus. Same for me if she does it.

Anyway, here is my problem. She has two younger sisters, both equally as hot as she. I work with her middle sister in the same facility. Depending on the project we have going, sometimes I'm around "Pam" more than my wife. Two or three times my wife has told me that she has dreamed that "Pam" and I were having sex. I had never really thought about it before, but now when I'm around her about all I can think about is fucking her, eating her, cumming in her mouth. I didn't have this problem before my wife dreamed it had happened. I even fantasize about her when my wife and I are together. I was hard or semi-hard all day Christmas when I was around both of them.

"Pam" is also married to a real a**hole that no one in the family even likes, and I know he treats her bad.

It is driving me crazy.

2. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

k then so what is it your asking then? :)

maybe you should talk to your wife about these thoughst about her and pam. maybe ask her why she thinks she had teh dream in teh first place. erm
    i dunno i think teh oen thing i can think of is u gott atell ur wife about these fantasies of yours, you never no they maybe be hers aswell ?? altho it is not my own cup of tea but each to ther eown have fun :)

3. bobcat

bobcat New Member

boo hoo.

What are you going to do? Fuck your wife's sister, break up with your wife, have "pam" realize that she is much better off with you, then ride off with "pam" into the sunset.

In your post you didn't mention your love for either woman once, only lustfull acts.

Be a man about it and get over it instead of looking for a shoulder to cry on.

4. Thorn

Gold Member

If you are asking for advice:

1) How does wife feel about her dream and the thought of you having sex w/Pam?

2) If you do fuck Pam do you want it to be just you and Pam or a 3some w/wife included? If so how does wife feel about that and is the marriage strong enough to sustain that?

Like minxy, it's not my cup of tea either but for some it is. ;)

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Fantasies can be extremely powerful. The thing that one needs to keep in mind is that a 'fantasy' has no reprecussions ... it stays in your head - no lives are changed, no spouses/s.o.'s get hurt. Also, in a fantasy, everything goes perfect. You do everything right; she does everything right - no one has 'morning breath' and no one's makeup runs.
    You're not alone. We all have fantasies like that. Nobody here is judging you. But should you act on your fantasy, everything changes. And you will probably find that it's not all it was cracked up to be.
    I side with making your marriage a little more spicey. Many guys on this forum would give all they have to experience what you have. If you feel something is lacking, then take the initiative to get it hot again. 17 years? Nope, I wouldn't throw them away for a trivial trist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.