Wife's Confessions...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mandango, Jul 23, 2006.

1. mandango

mandango New Member

Hi everybody!,
    My husband and I have posted a little off and on here. I thought I'd share my first orgasm with you guys. Before my husband and I met, I had another boyfriend. We had a very sexual relationship. Mostly oral, just to please him and he would never return the favor. One week, he went out of town on business, during that week I needed a little help. However, I couldn't bring myself to find another guy.
    I had a really good friend (we'll call her Betty for sake of privacy); Betty was very curious in a sexual manner. We started talking about sex with our boyfriends, and I mentioned how I had never reached orgasm with him. Betty couldn't believe it, so she asked if she could help me. I was unsure and I felt really funny about her question. I had never 'played around' with another woman.
    I really felt like I might be cheating on my boyfriend. However, I really needed to let go of some tension ;). Betty started kissing on my neck, and rubbing my breasts. I was so shocked for a couple of reasons; the first being, I couldn't believe we were doing this. The second, it felt so good! We both decided that we wanted to go further. So we undressed and Betty told me to lay down on the bed, she laid beside me and started fingering my clit. Wow!
    My boyfriend could never seem to finger me right. Betty, however; knew just where to go. I knew that I needed to do something for Betty, but before I could make a move she started grinding down my thigh. I felt her pussy juices wet against my thigh. Next thing I know Betty had her entire face in my pussy. Eating me out and sucking on my clit. I didn’t know what to do but I knew I loved her being down there. When Betty stood up, I was extremely horny, I wanted to taste Betty’s pussy like she had tasted mine! Betty was more than ready for me to try. I had never tasted anyone’s pussy juices before (besides my own, when I masturbate). But her juices where so sweet!
    I’m getting horny just recalling that Saturday night. To make a long story short, I wound up getting on my knees in a doggy-style position while Betty used her tongue to screw my pussy into an orgasm. I had never moaned that hard with my boyfriend. It was amazing, Betty knew exactly what a pent up woman needed.
    So my first orgasm (outside of masturbating) was a very crazy and memorable one. I shared this experience with my husband, and it drives him wild. We met about three years after this encounter. Betty was amazing, but I still needed a man. And along came my hubby. And let me share, since we have started making love, I have only faked one orgasm. That was about 2 and a half years ago. He is able to get me right to orgasm at least once every time we have sex. He is absolutely amazing!! I had one more encounter with Betty that I will share tomorrow, it also involved my boyfriend and it happened two days after he back in town. Do you guys have any wild and crazy experiences?
    :brow

2. flip

flip New Member

:drool

3. mandango

mandango New Member

Hi everyone!,
    Here is my next encounter, just as I promised last night! After my first experience with Betty, I knew I had to share it with a couple of my other girlfriends. To my surprise, they had already played around with ‘woman to woman’ encounters. And we saw it as helping each other out. Betty had confided in me a few weeks earlier that she fantasized about my boyfriend. I’ll change his name to Todd just for privacy sake.
    Betty had told me about dreams she had been having about Todd. I was totally absorbed with all things Todd. So when she told me about her dreams, I was a little put off. However, since our playtime I hadn’t thought much of her confessions. She wanted me to share our story with Todd. One problem, I still felt somewhat like a cheater for messing around with Betty. I figured what the hell? So, I broke the news gently to Todd. He couldn’t believe what I told him. Not the fact of what we did, but the fact that we actually did it. He was amazed and said he needed to see it believe it. So, I called up Betty and we all met up over and Betty’s place.
    Todd sat in the corner and watched as Betty and I started to play around again. Now, I knew just when Todd gets turned on. And trust me, from the get go, he was hard as a rock. I’m not sure what turned me on more, Betty working her magical tongue or the fact that someone was watching. This time; however, Betty decided to change it up a little on me during the heat of the encounter. I bent over doggy-style, and Betty started planting her tongue in my pussy, by this time Todd was getting anxious. He was sitting in front of me while I was sucking his cock. He played with my nipples while Betty was having an ‘all-u-can-eat-buffet’ in my crotch. Then she did it. She managed to slip her tongue up towards my asshole. Wow!!!
    I had always loved fingering my ass while masturbating. But this was new all the way around. Todd wound up with me on his cock and Betty on his face. I bounced on his cock, until I felt him started to throb. Betty and myself both got off of him and started taking turns sucking on his cock and balls until he came all over the both of us. It was amazing, I went from strictly having sex with Todd to having a lesbian moment, and having a threeway within a matter of a week and 2 days. Absolutely crazy. I had one other threeway several months later, which involved Todd and one of his friends.
    Like I said last time, my husband thinks these stories are crazy! He doesn’t have any crazy stories like I do. So, I share mine with him often. ;)

4. edless74

edless74 New Member

wow thanks for sharing

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Wow, what an incredible journey for you. I'm jealous

6. mandango

mandango New Member

Hi everyone,
    This isn't my last 3 some story. But it is a dream I had last night. I shared it with my husband this evening, he was shocked at me due to my hesitation towards having another 3 some.
    Last night I dreamed that my husband and I were starting to fool around, and he told me to get on my knees and close my eyes. When I did so, my pussy was filled with a cock, then to my surprise, a cock was entering my mouth as well!! I was extremely surprised! I opened my eyes, and I looked up and saw my husband, with his cock in my mouth. I looked behind me and I saw a friend of ours banging away at my pussy!!
    As I enjoyed this bliss! I was even more surprised when the guys moved around, my husband was now underneath me, his friend was infront playing with my nipples and letting me suck him hard! As my husband slid his cock into my pussy, I felt a third cock slowing penetrating my asswhole!!!! OMG!!
    The guys banged away at me until all three had came filling up everything from my mouth to my pussy to my ass!! After that we all sat around while the guys slowly kept playing with me. They would finger me while another would like my asswhole!! It was amazing, and then next thing I knew, we were at it again. This time, I was on bottom and my husband was on his knees!!! One of the other guys was screwing my husband's ass!! I know this might sound odd, but I was totally into it!! I was getting fucked by my husband while he was getting fucked up the ass!! Meanwhile, the third guy was dangling his balls in and out of my mouth. We all reached oragasm!! Amazing!!
    When I woke up, I was worried about explaining this to my husband. Anyways, we talked about it, he is still aching for a ffm threeway. Maybe he'll let me use our toys on his ass. Who knows....
    Anyways, I thought I'd share my amazing dream with you guys!!