Wifes arrest#3

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

Connie lubes her fingers."Bend over!"Shirley obeys the order. Connies fingers go deep in to Shieley's sex hole. 3 fingers go in and out real easy. Shirley tightens her pussy muscles around her fingers. Connie pulls out."You don't suppose to be enjoying this.""Can't help it." She says with a smile.Connie then stuck two fingers up Shirley's ass real fast and hard. She grabed hold of the exam table she was leaning againest."Well at least you have one tight hole."She continues to finger Shirley's tight ass. Misty just watches in shock. The man that was mopping the hallway comes in. Pushing a cart with cleaning supplies. He notices Tyrone is nude with his big black cock straight up in the air."Boss man. You gonna get some of that?" Tyrone smiles proudly."Not yet your not...You got a job to do first." Connie informs him."What you mean?"Connie returns to her desk and returns with one of those Kodak Disc cameras.,These were the coolest cameras during the 80's.She hands Tyrone the camera."I want lots of pictures. I'm going to show them off at our highschool reunions.""You are such a Bitch!" Misty yells.Tyrone snaps her picture. Connie takes a small flashlight from her pocket."Open your mouth say ahhh."She examines Misty's mouth."Take that ball out of your tongue."Misty takes it out and hands it over. Connie tosses it to the trash can."Hey! That was mine.""You should have took it out a while a go. Open again."Without changeing the latex gloves Connie probes Misty's mouth."Suck my fingers." Misty shakes her head. Connie slaps her. She then sucks them. The taste of Shirley's ass,pussy and Vassiline were permenently in her taste buds for a while. She then takes the ponytail holder from my wifes hair. Her long,thick and featherd blonde hair falls down her back. And across her face. Connie runs her fingers through it."Raise your arms."The red sweater is lifted and removed. Misty watches it fall to the floor. The camera flashes The clasp of her lacey black bra is unhooked. She watches her 38D breasts spring free and fall as the bra is takin. The camera flashes. Her puffy nipples becomes erect as the cool air hits them. Her areolas are light pink and allmost 3 inches wide. Tyrone strokes his cock."You like what you see stud?" Misty asks looking at his cock.Connie kneels down looking at Misty's sexy pumps. Misty watches her as she firmly grasps her right ankle with one hand and the back of her shoe with the other. Pulling it from her foot. The left one is takin. Connie inspects her shoes."You wear the same size as me. You may not get these back.""I better get them back! Those cost a lot of money.""I know my husband is going to love seeing me in them....Stand up."She hooks her fingersin to Misty's panties and pulls them down along with her blue jeans. She is pushed back in to her chair. Her sheer black thigh high stockings are pealed from her creamy white legs."Get up on the table."Misty lays back puting her feet in the sturrips. Connie slips her hand in to Misty's Pussy. She saws 4 fingers in and out. She guides her thumb in to it and pushes. "Ugh!" Misty gruntsAs Connies fist goes in to Misty's pussy."God Damn!" Tyrone yells."Looks like your kind of loose." Connie says.She works her fist all around. Unable to help herself she licks Misty's clit. She then sucks it untill she cums. She pulls her fist out."Roll over."With her big ass in the air. Tyrone snaps another picture. Connie fingers her ass and pussy at the same time. She pulls out."Okay boys there all yours."Tyrone Takes Misty and bends her over the exam table and fucks her from behind. The man that was cleaning the floor strips off his orange prison jump suit and takes Shirley. Laying her back across the desk. Her feet up over his shoulders. Connie leaves and returns with 4 more big black men. All were prisners and aint had no pussy for a long time. They all stripped down and all had a turn gang banging Misty and Shirley. For the next 2 hours. The girls were fucked,sucked,slaped and beat. Connie recorded the whole event with her camera. After every man was sexually satisfied. The girls were left in a cum soaked heap on the floor."Okay ladies get up!"They both stumbled over to the shower. Connie picked up a pump up sprayer and sprayed them both with insecticide. To kill the body lice. They may have."Wash every thing. And get all that makeup off. You both look like whores."After they were cleaned up. There weight was recorded. Shirley was 105lbs. Misty was 150lbs."Damn! I can't get over what a fat ass you have become."Connie slaps her ass and watches the cellulite jiggle. They are both lined up in front of the height chart and nude mug shots takin. There height is also recorded. Shirley was 4ft.8 Misty was 5ft1. Connie then compared there dressed pictures takin just a few hours earlyer. Misty and Shirley both looked sexy in there street clothes,makeup and high heels. The ones just takin. They both looked shot out and spent. Connie gave them both a orange tee shirt. Shirley's fit just right. Misty's ass hung out of hers."I need a bigger shirt." Misty complained"One size fits all around here. Maybe if you loose some weight. It might fit better...Tyrone get these sluts out of here."He led them to a cell for them to wait for trial.Sorry I could not get it all in one story. Life gets in the way. I got some more if there is any interest.

2. wifewatcher

wifewatcher New Member

to actually watch your wife with another man is awesome. then, to watch her with a black man is out of this world. if you do, piece of advice, no friends, complete stranger and only one time per man. she will never cheat because she knows that you will allow it again. also, mix it up. a black man and then a couple of white men. i can tell you storys of my wife. been together for 12 years. love every second of it. also, make sure the guy respects both of you.

Invigorated likes this.