Wife won't swallow anymore

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by unclebuck, Mar 6, 2012.

1. unclebuck

unclebuck New Member

As the title says, my wife simply won't swallow anymore. This was something she always did and then all of a sudden stopped. No matter what I say or do, she just won't do it :ugh

We've been married for 13 years and she was fine with this for the first 5 years of marriage, but not since. I can't think of anything obvious that happened to cause her to stop. She still gives me great blow jobs, but takes her mouth away just before I cum.

It really makes a difference and sometimes I get really frustrated by this.

Can anyone offer any advice on this??

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Have you asker HER why she won't swallow any more?

3. almostthere

Gold Member

That sucks. Sorry had to
    but atleast she hasn't stopped

4. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I agree with ST ask her why she has stopped. Sorry she isn't doing it anymore.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Asking is a good idea. Also there are ways to keep giving oral and not getting a drop of cum in the mouth.
    Ask me if this interesrts you, I will give tips.

6. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

Thats a hard one dude.....Things that make you say HMMMMMMMM. Have you asked her why? I mean to go a whole 5 years and stop. Very particular, I can understand doing it one or two times and simply saying oh I cant do that amymore ,,,, but after 5 whole damned years?? ask her if your taste or denisity or texture changed or the amount , if you havent already. I love 12bars taste , He is soooooo yummy Just telling you this right now makes me wanna suck his cock right fucken now gotta go ttyl goodluck!!! :p

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

what sluttyfairy didnt tell you is there actualy is something your wife can do if the taste is bothering her...sluttyfairy does it to me most times......she slams me all the way down when i cum....and i cum in her throat, waaay past her tongue or taste buds. If your wife can deepthroat you, then this could be an option...

8. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Communication is the key like most things in life. But, and bear with me as this may sound strange, maybe she just gets off on watching you cum. My wife doesn't like to swallow but loves watching cum actually coming out of my cock. So compromise is achieved.

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

My wife did this long ago - stopped swallowing. She said it was because the cum upset her tummy. About 5 or 10 years later she started swallowing again, so I asked her why. She then said that when she stopped, she felt that I was not giving my all to the relationship, and when she started up again, felt that I was again giving all. I don't know what was missing when she stopped, and what came back when she started again, but she still swallows without hesitation. Women can be fickle sometimes.

10. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Maybe as simple as your wife enjoying th sight of you cumming. Is that possible? Pretty sure it turns on a lot of women.

But, yep...........ask. I know it may not be easy with your wife, but a simple, 'I used to love it when you swallowed, why don't you do that anymore?', may get the topic started.

11. unclebuck

unclebuck New Member

Thanks all....I have asked her and she does get turned on by seeing me cum, but also she says the thought of swallowing makes her feel sick...:ugh

Think I'll suggest as 12barblues says and see if she's up for trying that and me cumming in her throat, so missing the taste buds.

So frustrating :eyes

12. Essene

Gold Member

Does she have esophageal necrosis?

13. KindDiscoGirl

KindDiscoGirl New Member

Oh definitely, but I don't think this is a case of being "fickle".

I know when I don't feel as secure or loved in a relationship, sex is the first thing to go. Maybe if there is a major change in the bedroom, I would suggest looking at your relationship and see just what has changed and where.

Best of luck. Once again, Communication is Key. :flower

14. princedominic

princedominic New Member

ask her if it tastes different. Or if it bothers her stomach. have you changed your diet? Also ginger is awesome for stomach issues.

15. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think this is a very profound observation. Wife and I have reached the age when we are often reminded that we have expiration dates, so I have decided to love her, in every possible way, just as intensely as I can, making life for her as joyous as possible, and the results of my efforts outside the bedroom are being generously rewarded in the bedroom :)

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

yes, exactly...my gf and just went thru a little rough patch..and it took the passion and intensity right outta our sex life...it was quickly resolved and things went right back to normal, but yeah, things have to be right outside the bedroom , for things to be right inside it...

17. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Spot on 12barblues :D

I do think I need to qualify this a little though, as I know there are many examples of unsatisfied partners trying this, and not getting any results. What I'm saying is that it CAN work if both partners involved are truly in love.