wife with boy freinds

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexlover, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexlover

sexlover New Member

ok hi guys im new here.maybe im crazy. or maybe not.i found out about a year ago that my wife was having sex. on the side.i did not get mad. i wanted to no with who where and how.now my sex life has never bin beter.she will tell me. every detale .it just turn me on.its crazy she even tells me before hand. what shes gonna do.how shes ganna do it.it all started.when i brought her to a bar.one night and one off my freinds took her to the car.i said bet you you wont fuck him. i no she was hot 4 him.thats why i said that.so she said you wont let me .your gonna be mad if i do.no i wont .she said ok.
  2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Hello back at you.
    No your not the only one that likes for his wife to have sex.
    We are swingers, and only swing open (in the party room)
    because I love to watch her having sex.

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Sounds like you should look into swinging sexlover.
  4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid Gold Member

Oh honey, wow. One little paragraph can't say whether a couple is ready for that, or whether it will be good for the couple.
  5. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I had a bf once who thought it was hot to watch me take it from other guys.
  6. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

sexlover, I think you and your wife might want to consider swinging or swapping, or you may want to consider as a next step arranging for her to have sex somewhere you can watch in private, maybe even without the other man knowing. Just make sure she is as open to you having sex with others as you are to her.

Also, I've seen situations where this arrangement has led to divorce. Before you have sex with anyone but your wife, be sure you document that she consented to the arrangement. Otherwise she could potentially use that against you in Court.
  7. charlie_m

charlie_m New Member

sexlover, to me it sounds dirty. I would love the reverse case :).
  8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Their is no such thing as dirty sex for adults.
    and I really hope we have no inmature brats here.
  9. sexlover

sexlover New Member

she wont let me have sex.only her.im ok with that.becouse i have a good time with her she comes home. after being with him.she tells me what she did.shows me her.thongs.wants me to eat her as soon as she gets home every time.and shes allways has soaked thong,g strings.and i no he dont were condums.
  10. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

So thats like a big turn on for you?
  11. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate Gold Member

Apparently this does work for some couples, however, like Motley Fan observed, I too, have known of situations where this sort of thing has led to divorce. It's also a sort of interesting phenomenon - over the years I have known of a number of guys who were very promiscuous, both married guys and single guys, and while they felt that they ought to be able to have sex with whomever they please, in whatever way they pleased, they would become outraged and extremely jealous if some other male so much as said "hi" to their wife or girlfriends. I guess that they must have felt like sultans with their own harem or like the stallion in a heard of mares, etc. I know that some people will laugh at my concerns, however, wars have been started over such things and people as well as our society need to be careful about how we handle some of these sexual relationship matters. They can be like handling unstable, high explosives. Lotta potential for conflicts and problems not to mention violence and even murder.
  12. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

Yeah, I've observed that type of hypocrisy on numerous occasions. I do not understand it.

Getting back to what sexlover has been posting though, perhaps swinging and swapping is not what this is leading to, perhaps dominatrix b&d, or voyerism....

I know that would be hot... watching my wife have sex with another guy, then her forcing me to eat her out while his cum is oozing out of her pussy....

Damn - got a woody.....
  13. sexlover

sexlover New Member

i like it alot becouse when im eating her she likes telling me what she did and how in detale so it gets me hot.most of the time.her thongs,gstrings are soaked.with her cum. and his.
  14. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Word of Warning

We have swung a few times and can speak from experience. From your posting it sounds as though you are in a very gray area and need to be careful. You may think that you are living every guy's fantasy but if you are not careful it may blow up in your face. I see one major red flag and that is your statement that your wife was doing it behind you back before you found out. Simply put that is cheating and I seriously question if she is telling you absolutely everything like you believe.

In my honest opinion I do not believe the two of you are ready for an open relationship or swinging. The reason for this belief is knowing that most people who swing do not want drama and want to be with a couple who are in a 'stable' relationship. Based on your posting I do not see any evidence of this and would strongly advise against Motley Fan's advice, 'You may want to consider as a next step arranging for her to have sex somewhere you can watch in private, maybe even without the other man knowing." Swinging / open relationships are based on trust with all parities involved and by doing something like this will only lead drama, potentially violence if found out. I would recommend seriously consider the advice of other posters, with the exception of Motley Fan's advice of watching in private.

You are in a very explosive situation and if not handle correctly will lead problems, divorce, and possibly even worst. It is best to deal with it in a mature rational way and not see how you can exploit it for your personal satisfaction.
  15. rene48

rene48 New Member

wife saw other men

===============
    Hi, I'm Rene;
    I am now 49. Several years ago, I began seeing another man. My husband at the time loved to hear of my time with him. I told him all details. My husband fucked me so hard, he nearly fainted. The next time, he wanted to smell my pussy when he came home. The other man's smells and cum was still at the top of my pussy. First time, he wiped my pussy with my drenched panties. He smelled the panties as he fucked me. Absolutely drove him bazerk. He could not get enough of it. Then I began to enjoy it so much, I done different things with this other man, like full blow jobs, dog fucking, all a woman can do to a man, he wanted to know. I was afraid his heart wouldn't hold out because of his excitement. He was something. And, I liked the 2 fucks in one evening. It was my husband's and my secret. The other man had NO idea he was giving us so much pleasure. I never told him. Then I just used him for my husband and I. I've slowed down a bit now but think of it often.
    Yes, I am so glad to read your story. Sure brought back memories.
    Always think though, that your wife is safe with these friends or whomever they are. The aids thing is still out there, ok?
    But enjoy it as long as you can. I am sure you love her a lot. Take care of her and don't totally use her for YOUR fun. Give her plenty of attention yourself by dining out, movies, plays, gifts. Make sure, you want her to know, she is yours. OK?
    Rene
  16. sexlover

sexlover New Member

thanks rene.she knows i love her.and the guys shes fucking i know allso and there verey clean she not stupit.we bin together 4 21 years.and she gets enjoyment out of it.and so do i.she tells me everything.what could she be hideing.she wont let me watch becouse she cant cum if im waching we tryed that.when my brother fucked her.
  17. AnonymousOne

AnonymousOne Gold Member

:eek Ermmm well if you're cool with it... whatever man...
  18. rene48

rene48 New Member

Your brother?
    Oh dear... well I couldn't handle that one. But after 21 years, perhaps you've got it together.
    "Life's episodes are'uh changin' everyday"
    Ohhhhhhh the young generation.
    Take care..... Oh, wait! by the way, do you ever take pictures or make videos of this situation?
  19. sexlover

sexlover New Member

yes i do have pics of her
  20. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

Apparently the only person in this relationship who cares about whether the other is trustworthy is the wife. Sexlover already said he did not care that his wife was secretly have sex on the side. That being the case, trust on his part is not relevant. He does not have to trust her. She on the otherhand feels differently. That's the reason I said swinging may not be what this relationship is leading to. But rather voyerism and or exhibitionism. But his later post further clarified the matter. It sounds like this relationship is a half-open relationship. I see all kinds of red flags here, but, having said that, as long as both of you are happy with the type of relationship you have, who are we to say it is right or wrong?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.