Wife with another man

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by curiousvoyeur, Apr 25, 2009.

1. curiousvoyeur

curiousvoyeur New Member

I have been after my wife to be with another man. A friend of mine has started flirting with her and trying to get her to hook up with him. He does not know i'm aware of this. At first she said she didn't want to do it, but i persisted and this morning she told me she thinks she's going to do it. There is a part of me that is very excited - we were fucking when she told me and i came instantly! Then there is a part of me thats a little scared.

2. eandvk

eandvk Member

Youd better be completely sure that you can handle the thought of your wife being with someone else.....cuz if she goes thru with it, it will be with you forever. I know I wouldnt want that picture on my brain, of my wife fucking another guy.

3. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

I agree with Eandvk. That is a big decision.

4. curiousvoyeur

curiousvoyeur New Member

I just can't quit fantasizing about it and when he started flirting with her she responded knowing how much i want it. She has told me she is very attracted to him.....he's a bigger guy than me and works out a lot.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, if that's what blows your hair back, that's great. And the fact that you are honest with one another about it is awesome. But, make sure that this is what you want. And, if in fact, you end up not liking it more than you thought you would, you cannot punish her for that.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

And make sure she's doing it for the reasons you think she is. I may get slammed for saying this, but some women are famous for getting secretly pissed and fixing your ass good.

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mmmm......so your so-called "friend" has started flirting with your wife.....thinking you don't know whats going on?? :eek
    He has just proved to you that he is not to be trusted.....at least your wife has been honest on her feelings on the matter and this is to her credit.
    She has said that she doesn't want to do this.......even though she's attracted to him in a physical sense.....but you keep pushing her into it?
    And....your "a little scared"?? :uhh:
    This has got "potential disaster" written all over it mate.......
    If you are going to persist with this, do the right thing by yourself, your wife and your friend, talk with the both of them and be honest.
    Might just save all of you a lot of heartache down track you know:brow

8. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Look, if you're going to do this, then it shouldn't be with this non-friend "friend," who is already showing himself to be a douchebag.

Even if he were an actual good friend, I wouldn't suggest you let your wife fuck someone that close to you, which could make it really awkward for the rest of your life, or destroy the friendship.

To me, if you want to try it out, the best thing is with some random guy you'll either never see again, or an acquaintance of some sort that you aren't going to see on a regular basis.

9. curiousvoyeur

curiousvoyeur New Member

She would never be with someone she doesn't know well. I'm surprised she is agreeing to be with him. I think the fact that she is physically attracted to him coupled with knowing how much it turns me on is why she's doing it. I think shes also curious about being with someone that is well endowed.

10. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I don't think I'd turn my back on a friend like that!!

11. confused08

confused08 New Member

Well if your ok with it fully then go for it. The only thing that you say that kind of worries me is that he does not know that you know he has been flirting with her. So say they do it and he is still around. Are you going to be ok with your friend being with your wife whenever? I really think you all, even him, should be involved in talking about this. He has different intentions than you or your wife obviously! Be careful with this. Something just doesnt sound right. I agree with Drakonnen on this. If your going to go ahead, you should do this with someone not so close to you. It will make it less messy and you get your fantasy. Its a win, win.

12. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Totally agree with HW here!!!

13. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

If you can handle knowing she may be thinking of him when you are having sex, it is ultimately your decision...

Things like this usually don't end well from the couples I know of.

Once the thrill of her with another man wears off you will most likely regret it...

If you want to see her with another man so to speak... tape yourself having sex... maybe outdoors or in a risque place... in the age of YouTube it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish...

Maybe get a friend to tape you if you want... it will make it even more exciting...

14. Kanto

Kanto Member

Ultimately, you're going to have to decide:

Hi-8 or Digital?

15. curiousvoyeur

curiousvoyeur New Member

well the days is almost here. my wife is meeting my buddy tomorrow. she has chosen one of her short sundresses with no panties to wear. she looks so freakin hot in that. im very excited but still a little freaked.

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

17. curiousvoyeur

curiousvoyeur New Member

Well she met him today......she didn't go all the way with him but gave him a blowjob and got naked for him......she let him cum in her mouth, which she never lets me do! She said his cock was incredible and can't wait to fuck him.

18. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

and how did that make you feel ?

19. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Sure you haven't been reading too many stories or something?

20. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

Well guy get ready for devorce court because if this guy has her going better that you can get her up and going then your going to be history and she going to want him over you more and more to the place he is beating your time with her. and if he's a lot bigger that you then he will stisch her out to the place it won't feel good for you any more and he will be the only one that can make her feel good as a woman. now it that what you want to live with. I been there and done this one and when she tells you he is better in bed than you its going to rip your heart out.
    Bill