[Ask a Girl] wife wants to be with another girl

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by philup, Jan 11, 2011.

1. philup

philup New Member

so my wife wants to be with a girl the rules are she can be with the girl i can watch an be with my wife only...so is this possible or even fair to the other girl ? im completly ok with her rules but wanted a womens input

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

fair to the other girl? im not really seeing how her opinion matters too much or how she'd have room to complain.

i would be the same way with a MFF and it's very possible. fuck your wife while she's playing with the other girl, everyone wins.

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

As a matter of fairness I wouldn't be cool with it. Even if it's another girl, the rules are basically saying it's okay for the wife to engage in acts with someone who isn't you, but that doesn't apply equally to you. If it was your choice to have it that way, then fine. But I wouldn't be fine with it being my SO trying to stipulate that. I'm pretty big on "all things being equal" and such.

Of course some would then say "all things being equal" would mean the guy could get with another guy, but the wife couldn't. Not so many guys would be interested in that.

In the end, if one of the couple isn't allowed to do something, why should the other?

4. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Agreed!!

5. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

yeah,I agree with Red again...If the threeway was NOT your wife's idea and you just wanted to watch two women,that would be one thing.But since it is HER idea,it seems unfair you can't be included with the other woman.It does send the message she can be with other people and you can't.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Frankly I don't see any issue providing it is all agreed beforehand.
    If a girls wants to try it with another girl and it is ok for her male SO to be present so why not?
    That does not necessarily permit him to fuck or even touch the other woman.
    We are not talking equality here but living out a fantasy and everyone has different ones.
    In the OP place I would gladly make up the audience and watch the fun develop.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't see a problem with this and I had a threesome exactly like this not so long ago. My mistress and her girlfriend and then my mistress and I. It worked well for us, and if it were my wife I'm sure it would work just as well.

8. philup

philup New Member

thank you all very much im happy to hear this is possible .. i was wanting to live her fantasy an who knows this could lead to her sharing since this would be her first time with a women .. thanks a bunch

9. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

It is not fair to you. A threesome is about being able to experience the flow and transfer of energies of all parties involved, moving and experiencing the act as one. So no, it is not fair to you to be kept out of the fun and then just made to have fun with the wife. This is just my opinion, with that being said, if you are comfortable with the idea of being kept out of the fun, then that is your own bag and prerogative. Hope you can find something that can work for you.

10. philup

philup New Member

thank you all very much im happy to hear this is possible .. i was wanting to live her fantasy an who knows this could lead to her sharing since this would be her first time with a women .. thanks a bunch

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had all sorts of threesomes: two women where we shared one another without restriction, two women as I described above where we took turns, a few times now two men with one women, both ravishing her at the same time, and a one-off with a married woman while her husband watched.

All were enjoyable in their own rights, except for the first two man and one woman threesome. It took a while to get my head around two men naked together, even if we were there just for her. Second time was much better and more enjoyable, but I digress.

Threesomes and group sex are great extensions to the one man-one woman scenario, which has a limited range of variations. He's going to fuck his wife, and after watching her having sex with another woman, and that's going to be very, very hot! The hardest thing for me in that situation was to keep my hands off the two lovely ladies while they made love beside me, but I did, and my hardness showed the effect they were having on me. And the eventual release of my pent-up sexual tension was amazing.

To be honest, a man with two women in the traditional male fantasy has it's limitations, and it's best for two women to slow down, relax, enjoy one-another, pleasure one-another and more. We men tend to get overwhelmed with the desire to penetrate and to come, whereas two women together do have a very different style, and his wife might be wanting to explore this difference and share it at the same time.

12. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

While I can do nothing but agree with this, I also feel that it is not very good, or nice, for the man to be left out of the eventual happenings. Hell, my girl and I just had a threesome not that long ago, and it was an incredible tease to sit back and watch and let them have their fun, but it was even hotter when they turned their joint attention to me, this being after each suffered the other no less than 4 or 5 orgasms. So as this being my opinion yet again, I just do think that the OP should be left out of the contact with the other girl, I just don't think it is very fair to him. While that may his thing, it certainly isn't mine.......*grins*

13. andretti

andretti New Member

Well, he's not exactly being left out - he does have his wife to play with...

I think Tex's point is very valid, but it's not the sole right answer. Introducing 3-somes into a relationship has much potential for backfiring.

If the OP thinks that, in the end, he'll be jealous that she got to indulge, and he didn't, then Tex is spot on, and the arrangement is probably a bad idea.

On the other hand, if he's always been turned on by lesbian action, and doesn't think he'd mind watching his wife indulge, and doesn't have a problem with the one restriction that he doesn't touch the third lady, then he could be in for one very wild night!

Personally, if my wife wanted to be with another girl, I'd much rather her have me involved than do it as a 2-some. And if she wanted the restriction that my hands only touch her, I think I'd be OK with that. That way, I'd get to have her, and see the other woman - that'd probably be enough for me, especially the first time around.

Philup can read all this advice, but, eventually, he'll need to have a heart-to-heart with his wife, and figure out the best answer for them.

14. philup

philup New Member

you guys are awsome like i said i think she wants to know what it is like to be with a women first then maybe move from there .. there is only one women she said i can touch lick play with because she has 100% trust with her ..

15. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I think you miseed this part of my response: "If it was your choice to have it that way, then fine." I then went on to qualify that I don't play that. If my SO decided she wanted to experiment, but for w/e reason I was still only allowed to be with her, I'd call BS and either she'd be stuck with the same rule, or we'd both be allowed to experiment if we saw fit. I absolutely do not accept one sided things like that.

If OP thinks it's hot, and is cool with it, that's fine and OP should totally go with it. Just not my bag is all.

This mitigates things some, at least you have an option, provided this other woman is willing to engage in things with you. Still seems a little lopsided, but like I've been saying, if this is something you are totally okay with, it turns you on, and you don't sense any ulterior motives, then by all means go with it! :D